Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default What screen protector?

Hi all,

had the Ons S for a few weeks now and apart from the very poor ringer volume am very happy with it. I am having trouble finding a decent screen protector though, I have just switched from iphone and always used Moshi anti-glare but they dont do one for the One S. So first protector I tried was the one that shipped with the Diztronic case, but that was useless, simply too smeary. Then tried the Bodyguardz anti-glare but that pixellated the screen to an annoying amount. Now have the Xtremeguard which is OK but I dislike the sticky 'rubbery' feel of it, makes swyping difficult. So have now ordered Bestskinsever and will see what that is like - to be honest I am getting a bit discouraged and thinking of leaving the protection off altogether but as I work outside in a dusty environment I dont think that is very smart.

So what good protectors are out there that dont feel like you are running your fingers over rubber?

Default Re: What screen protector?

Quote Originally Posted by sids666 View Post
    Hi all,

had the Ons S for a few weeks now and apart from the very poor ringer volume am very happy with it. I am having trouble finding a decent screen protector though, I have just switched from iphone and always used Moshi anti-glare but they dont do one for the One S. So first protector I tried was the one that shipped with the Diztronic case, but that was useless, simply too smeary. Then tried the Bodyguardz anti-glare but that pixellated the screen to an annoying amount. Now have the Xtremeguard which is OK but I dislike the sticky 'rubbery' feel of it, makes swyping difficult. So have now ordered Bestskinsever and will see what that is like - to be honest I am getting a bit discouraged and thinking of leaving the protection off altogether but as I work outside in a dusty environment I dont think that is very smart.

So what good protectors are out there that dont feel like you are running your fingers over rubber?
    I currently dont use one because I enjoy the glass feel (although I regret it now.... I now have a good scratch on the screen.. ugh) but I have heard good things about zags invisashield (I think that is what its called)

check this out... http://forums.androidcentral.com/goo...protector.html I know its for the Nexus 4... but there are many suggestions and companies
    Samsung GS4 GPE | LG Nexus 4 - Sold | GNexus - Sold | HTC One S - Broke | Vibrant - Retired
    Spread some love, Like/Thanks button -->

Global Posts
    26 Global Posts

Have u put the BestSkinsEver screen protector on yet? If so how do u like it. I was thinking of getting a bodyguardz one cause I've always liked there's in the past but after what u said I'm hesitant.

Thanks
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I am now using the bestskinsever protector and it is the best by far. Surface is very smooth and non sticky, the orange peel effect which you get on most skins is also barely noticeable. Overall a very good product.

Sent from my HTC One S using Android Central Forums