Touch Screen Response
So I have had the One S since day 1...
and my touch screen is losing its touch response.
It started last Friday 12/7/12 and is on a steady decline and getting worse.
When I type it have to hit the space or "." atleast 5 to 10 times before it registers. The phone used to be just fine. And I didnt drop it or anything.
This is just to make you all aware that something is wrong with ther kernel or hardware. (I hope Jellybean has some improvments in this area)
T-mobile then send me a "new" phone and when I received this phone... the power button was missing...???
So I called and are sending another "new" phone this afternoon.
Just curious... anyone else notice the same issue?
- 12-12-2012, 03:30 PM #2
- 12-12-2012, 05:17 PM #4
- By iReaperrr in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2012, 07:10 AM
- By fofjjsr in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 6Last Post: 11-27-2011, 09:27 AM
- By Siphon9a in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2011, 12:06 PM
- By Telperion in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2011, 05:37 PM
- By its_blt in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 06-26-2010, 08:27 PM