- 12-17-2012, 10:49 AM #2
Why do I always want a new phone or tablet??? I have issues.
- 307 Posts
Spread some love, Thanks button -->
- 01-30-2013, 03:02 PM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: HTC one s power button problem
I think the OP meant the phone is already turned on, but in standby or asleep. My One S distinguishes between them believe it or not.
Pressing the button quickly should work. Mine played up and I found the plastic piece you push down was broken. The tabs that.hold it in were snapped. Superglue them back in if that's the case.
- By v8mustang in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 03-28-2013, 03:44 PM
- By papachan in forum HTC One SReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2012, 09:47 PM
- By kbolt876 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2012, 09:07 PM
- By m.vasquez009 in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 9Last Post: 01-20-2012, 11:20 AM
- By Mattfox27 in forum Motorola Droid X2Replies: 6Last Post: 06-01-2011, 07:55 AM