- 12-17-2012, 11:49 AM #2
- 01-30-2013, 04:02 PM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: HTC one s power button problem
I think the OP meant the phone is already turned on, but in standby or asleep. My One S distinguishes between them believe it or not.
Pressing the button quickly should work. Mine played up and I found the plastic piece you push down was broken. The tabs that.hold it in were snapped. Superglue them back in if that's the case.
- By v8mustang in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 03-28-2013, 04:44 PM
- By papachan in forum HTC One SReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2012, 10:47 PM
- By kbolt876 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2012, 10:07 PM
- By m.vasquez009 in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 9Last Post: 01-20-2012, 12:20 PM
- By Mattfox27 in forum Motorola Droid X2Replies: 6Last Post: 06-01-2011, 08:55 AM