Jelly Bean, When?

jhowle9475

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Any ideas as of yet when it is coming? They said this year but, I don't know if anyone has check the calendar lately because it is almost next year and still no update.

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I am aware of how the process works which not what I was asking for. My question was about if anyone knew or had any new info on when it was coming.

originally it was said to be before christmas... but now im starting to question that statement....
Although... the One X - updated, Once XL - updated, One X+ - updated, and the DNA - updated....
this only leaves the One S.... so it could still happen. fingers crossed

jhowle9475

May 7, 2011
Visit site
originally it was said to be before christmas... but now im starting to question that statement....
Although... the One X - updated, Once XL - updated, One X+ - updated, and the DNA - updated....
this only leaves the One S.... so it could still happen. fingers crossed

You obviously share in my anticipation.

phonohead

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
I hope this is real. Does HTC typically roll out updates worldwide or one country at a time?

I am not familiar with their routines or how/where they push their updates.

But why question whether this is real or not?

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

NickNick43

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Everyone will have doubts until they get the update as well. I believe that's just human nature. I just hope to get the update soon as well.

DevJark

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm using an UK Unbranded One S and I can't get the update... Still stuck on 4.0.3 and can't even upgrade to 4.0.4 for some reason. Everything's locked (bootloader etc) and I've never rooted and stuff.

Anybody got any tips on how I can get the update? HTC Support is bloody useless.

jhowle9475

May 7, 2011
Visit site
One other question. I have a T mobile HTC One S and I received the .7 710RD update but I have yet to receive the .10 710RD update. Does someone have a update.zip of this?

popartist

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Stop refreshing for now Ryandroid, the TMOUS Jellybean is coming but still 3-4 weeks out, it looks like, Tmonews says its just going into testing now on Tmobile.
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express