Lock Screen works weird
maybe it's user error
when i have a PIN code or any screen lock password set, it always makes me enter it if i try to check something from the notification bar. i could already be using the phone doing anything and if i get a text or email or anything as soon as i pull down the notification bar BAM.... it's very very annoying is this supposed to work this way?
it works otherwise fine as far as the phone being left idle or restarting but why is it required to enter it from the notification bar?
- 12-27-2012, 12:41 AM #3
Re: Lock Screen works weird
Mine does not have this issue... When I used to use the sense lock screen with the pin code. And this is the first I heard of it.
But... I don't use any lock screen. They are annoying all together for me.
I'm not sure what is causing that. Sorry man.
Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Android Central Forums
- By chad.jordan93 in forum T-Mobile Optimus TReplies: 29Last Post: 04-29-2015, 10:50 AM
- By Ron_Who in forum Samsung ReplenishReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2011, 11:09 PM
- By bswann in forum T-Mobile Optimus TReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2011, 07:42 PM
- By waltercln in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 2Last Post: 05-23-2011, 08:17 PM
- By wildman in forum Android AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-13-2010, 03:20 PM