Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts

Default Re: Viber problem

Hi,

Thank you for the report of the problem.

we would appreciate if you could take a minute and report the details to our support team using this direct link: Your ticket details

When you submit the ticket, in the line called: "Through which channel did you submit your initial inquiry", please make sure to choose "Technical Forum". With this information, our development team will hopefully be able to find the source of the problem, and ultimately resolve it.

Thanks in advance
    A member of the Viber R&D Team (Viber app.)

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts

Hi,

We are excited and proud to announce that we have just released a major new update to our mobile application: Viber 4.0!

What's new in the new version?

- Choose from over 1,000 stickers in the brand new Sticker Market. The Sticker Market features endless possibilities for brightening up your conversations. Download themed sticker packages and enjoy the party!
    - Push-to-talk voice messaging. Send messages instantly with the new push-to-talk feature that streams your voice message as you record it.
    - (Android only) Supported tablet compatibility. Viber is now fully compatible with your tablet device(s). Enjoy quality conversations, wherever is most comfortable for you!
    - Group capacity increased to 100 members. Whether you want to share with your nearest and dearest or just send a message to a large group of people, Viber groups let you get in touch with even more people, all in one place.
    - Beautiful conversation backgrounds in the new background gallery. Choose elegant backgrounds to decorate your conversations from our new collection, designed by our very own Viber artists.
    - Forward messages to your groups. Sharing is caring. The popular feature for contacts is now also available for all groups!

As usual, we will be right here to receive your thoughts and feedback. If anyone encounters any problems or would like to share their experiences from our new update, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
    the Viber Team.

I already updated my viber.but the profile picture of my contacts still not appear on thumbnail.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bethzie Gonzales RN View Post
    I already updated my viber.but the profile picture of my contacts still not appear on thumbnail.

Posted via Android Central App

we would appreciate if you could take a minute and report the details to our support team using this direct link: Your ticket details

When you submit the ticket, in the line called: "Through which channel did you submit your initial inquiry", please make sure to choose "Technical Forum". With this information, our development team will hopefully be able to find the source of the problem, and ultimately resolve it.

Thanks in advance

Unhappy Re: Viber problem

Dear viber team,

I just upgrade my viber, but it become so strange. I can not use any sticker, they do not appear.
    If I also want to send a pm it take 3-4 time of try. I also factory reset my tablet 7.7 Samsung, and uninstall and install the viber for 4 times or so.
    Please let me know,what to do?
    Thanks

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tahoora tajerian View Post
    Dear viber team,

I just upgrade my viber, but it become so strange. I can not use any sticker, they do not appear.
    If I also want to send a pm it take 3-4 time of try. I also factory reset my tablet 7.7 Samsung, and uninstall and install the viber for 4 times or so.
    Please let me know,what to do?
    Thanks
    Hi,

When you submit the ticket, in the line called: "Through which channel did you submit your initial inquiry", please make sure to choose "Technical Forum".

Thanks in advance!
    AbDul AHad7 likes this.

hii there I am not getting my access code again after I deactivated my account. So please help me

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AbDul AHad7 View Post
    hii there I am not getting my access code again after I deactivated my account. So please help me
    Please try removing Viber, wait 24 hours, reinstall and try again (make sure you try both the SMS and the automated call options). You may also try to register to Viber through a few different WiFi networks.

* If it still fails, please specify what country you're located in, and which cellular network you are subscribed to.

Hey,

I have a LG P710 and i want to install a viber in there, but it's I can't speak or hear a speaker for microphone while using viber. So how I can fix this?

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Berta Tonkichaite View Post
    Hey,

I have a LG P710 and i want to install a viber in there, but it's I can't speak or hear a speaker for microphone while using viber. So how I can fix this?
    Hi,
    First, please make sure that your phone and Android version meet our system requirements: Is your Android supported with Viber (system requirements)?

If it still doesn't work, then

When you submit the ticket, in the line called: "Through which channel did you submit your initial inquiry", please make sure to choose "Technical Forum".

Thanks in advance!

Hey! I uninstalled viber to my tablet once then I install it again. But when I'm trying to register again, it's not working. "Waiting for activation" that's it but nothing happened. I tried it in my laptop too but still the same problem. HTC One S - Viber problem-capture-20131124-160749.png

please assist me ! I downloaded viber yesterday on galaxy s4 but it is not working well ! when i send messages i doesnt deliver !it always says check your connection doesnt connect with wifi!please fix it

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts

@VangieDeGuzman -

Please try removing Viber, wait 24 hours, reinstall and try again. You may also try to register to Viber through a few different WiFi networks.
    Does the problem persist?

@ Mano Cato -

It could be that the network you are connected to is blocking Viber's traffic.

1. First, please try uninstalling and reinstalling Viber when connecting to a few different WiFi networks (in order to pinpoint the source of the problem). What are the results?
    2. Also, please make sure the following ports are enabled ("forwarded") on your routers or firewalls:
    TCP: 5242 + 4244
    UDP: 5243 + 9785

(if you are not sure how to enable ports, you may contact your router manufacturer or your Internet Service Provider)

* If it still fails, please specify what country you're located in, and which cellular network you're subscribed to.

AAA
    Last edited by IgorKarlic; 11-27-2013 at 08:30 AM.

I have a razr m. I did not change anything on my phone and a few days ago I found out that even though my messages still say "delivered", my contacts do not get them. And I do not receive any of the messages they send. I upgraded to viber 4 and uninstalled and reinstalled a few times. But the problem still exists. Thank you for any help.

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by happydaddy View Post
    I have a razr m. I did not change anything on my phone and a few days ago I found out that even though my messages still say "delivered", my contacts do not get them. And I do not receive any of the messages they send. I upgraded to viber 4 and uninstalled and reinstalled a few times. But the problem still exists. Thank you for any help.
    Hi,
    Thanks for the report of the problem.

We had a temporary glitch in our server, but all should be working well now.
    Please keep track of this issue and see if it persists now. If it does, then we would appreciate if you could take a minute and report the details to our support team using this direct link: Your ticket details

Thanks in advance!

Thank you for your reply. It has been almost a week and there is still a problem. And it is strange as it started just some random day for no reason. I did submit a ticket. Just a side note....Unless I did something wrong. I am not sure if the ticket went through as it does not give you any sort of confirmation. The address in the browser changes to .../confirmation. But it does the same if you type in the wrong captcha verification.

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by happydaddy View Post
    Thank you for your reply. It has been almost a week and there is still a problem. And it is strange as it started just some random day for no reason. I did submit a ticket. Just a side note....Unless I did something wrong. I am not sure if the ticket went through as it does not give you any sort of confirmation. The address in the browser changes to .../confirmation. But it does the same if you type in the wrong captcha verification.
    Please provide me with your ticket number, and I will do our best to alert our Support Team to response to you ASAP.
    If you don't have a ticket ID, please try submitting a ticket again.

hello,
    i also have problem with viber.I updated my viber not long ago and downloaded more stickers... and after a few days its stop working,its saing that its disconect.So i uninstalled and reinstalled it and registrated again on my phone got sms with code,but there still no contacts and when i try to add some i having massage saing:Viber service is currently unavailable or being blocked.please try again later .Pls advice how i can make it work again.Thanx a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Viber View Post
    Please provide me with your ticket number, and I will do our best to alert our Support Team to response to you ASAP.
    If you don't have a ticket ID, please try submitting a ticket again.
    I resubmitted the ticket and it went through.. The ID is #VUE-735-27961. Thank you again.
    Thanked by:
    Viber 

hello I bought myself samsung galaxy s4 and Viber installed but during the conversation can not hear the person I'm talking to reinforce the tone on the phone but I still can not hear
    what we propose

whats tickets ID???

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts

@Svetlana Stone -

It could be that the network you are connected to is blocking Viber's traffic.

1. First, please try uninstalling and reinstalling Viber when connecting to a few different WiFi networks (in order to pinpoint the source of the problem). What are the results?
    2. Also, please make sure the following ports are enabled ("forwarded") on your routers or firewalls:
    TCP: 5242 + 4244
    UDP: 5243 + 9785

(if you are not sure how to enable ports, you may contact your router manufacturer or your Internet Service Provider)

* If it still fails, please specify what country you're located in, and which cellular network you're subscribed to.

@Muamer Turcinovic -

Please make sure this isn't a network-related issue by testing Viber when connecting to a few different internet networks.
    If the problem occurs on all of them, then we would appreciate if you could take a minute and report the details to our support team using this direct link: Your ticket details

Thanks in advance!

I sent a ticket Ticket ID: EYH-386-45507

I tried on multiple networks
    3G and WI-FI
    but still the same problem,
    I deleted and re-installed Viber but also again without results: (
    Thanked by:
    Viber 

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Muamer Turcinovic View Post
    I sent a ticket Ticket ID: EYH-386-45507

I tried on multiple networks
    3G and WI-FI
    but still the same problem,
    I deleted and re-installed Viber but also again without results: (

Thank you. Our support team will contact you back very soon to try and assist you further.
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast