Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011
Like Tree8Likes

Default Re: HTC One S - Viber problem

Dear,
    my wife and I have this issue with Viber when I text her through the regular SMS it shows up in viber and inbox. it does the same when she text me.
    We have viber just to call our friends outside the US. Could you please advise a way I can fix that? I have a LG2 and she has Samsung galaxy S4.

Thank you,

Hello VIBER spoken for a long time BUT NOT ONE WEEK WENT MIA MAI LAM installed again but I received CODE FROM YOU IS my number [removed by moderator] I AM FROM ROMANIA AND MY MOTHER IN ITALY sick a week I know nothing of it. pretty please can you help me send me the code thank you very much for your kindness
    Last edited by Paul627g; 12-06-2013 at 12:15 AM.

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pingue2008 View Post
    Dear,
    my wife and I have this issue with Viber when I text her through the regular SMS it shows up in viber and inbox. it does the same when she text me.
    We have viber just to call our friends outside the US. Could you please advise a way I can fix that? I have a LG2 and she has Samsung galaxy S4.

Thank you,
    Hi,
    This is an option of Viber that can be disabled.
    Simply go to More --> Settings --> disable "Free reply with Viber".
    A member of the Viber R&D Team (Viber app.)

Default Re: Viber problem

i had viber then i uninstalled it and when i reinstalled it on phone and os i cant use my own number anymore. is there a way to solve this?
    - it says that my number is not valid -

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Diramira Violet View Post
    i had viber then i uninstalled it and when i reinstalled it on phone and os i cant use my own number anymore. is there a way to solve this?
    - it says that my number is not valid -
    Hi,

Please contact us at and provide more details about the problem (including your country, the format of your phone number).
    This will help us determine the source of the problem and assist you further.

Thank you in advance!

I keep getting mike problem in viber. I can clearly hear the other person talking but they cannot hear me. I have micromax canvas 2-android version4.0.4.
    Some times the problem rectifies when I uninstall and re-install it. But how many times can I keep doing that.
    What is the solution for my problem? Somebody please help me.

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by usha p l View Post
    I keep getting mike problem in viber. I can clearly hear the other person talking but they cannot hear me. I have micromax canvas 2-android version4.0.4.
    Some times the problem rectifies when I uninstall and re-install it. But how many times can I keep doing that.
    What is the solution for my problem? Somebody please help me.
    Hi,

It could be that the network you are connected to is blocking Viber's traffic.

1. First, please try using Viber when connecting to a few different WiFi networks (in order to pinpoint the source of the problem). What are the results?
    2. Also, please make sure the following ports are enabled ("forwarded") on your routers or firewalls:
    TCP: 5242 + 4244
    UDP: 5243 + 9785

(if you are not sure how to enable ports, you may contact your router manufacturer or your Internet Service Provider)

* If the problem persists, then we would appreciate if you could take a minute and report the details to our support team using this direct link:

When you submit the ticket, in the line called: "Through which channel did you submit your initial inquiry", please make sure to choose "Technical Forum".

Thanks in advance!

Hello, I'm having a problem with my viber, when I try to verify my number it either show a blank error or I do not get the code message if it takes me to the code page , when I try entering another number it works fine , so I think the problem is with my phone number , what to do here?

Hi,
    I'm using Viber on 4.2.2 jb of SamsungGalaxy S4. When I call someone, I cant press "End" button to end the call and I had to wait that call to end automatically after time out or had to end Viber in Active Application. I already tried uninstall reinstall process, but it doesnt work. It happens from that start that I bought the phone. I'm not using any SD card nor custom ROM.My ph is not a Root ph too.
    It happens on my friend ph too.He is using the same phone.
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: Viber problem

I recently bought Samsung Galaxy Star pro GT-S7262 , in it Viber frequently restarts after a call is connected. How can I solve this problem?

Hi
    When I want to use viber on Ipad my viber on samsung stop working and asking me set up again. The same problem came up again when using viber on samsung my viber stop working on ipad.
    Thanks

Angry Re: HTC One S - Viber problem

I have viber latest version and having problem. The problem is WHEN I MAKE A CALL FROM MY VIBER ITS DISCONNECT AFTER 2 RINGS OR IF SOMEONE CALLS ME IT DISCONNECT AFTER 2 RINGS, HOW TO RESOLVE IT? OR VIBER SERVICE HAVING IN TROUBLE??? PLEASE HELP. NO ISSUE IN MESSAGING...

SAMSUNG GALAXY S 2 PLUS WITH WIFI

Hi I have used Viber for about 2year works ok . on HTC one x with stock ROM , but now it crash after I installed customr ROM. Is it known issue?

I HTC ONE S
    I tried install/uninstall so many times but still it is not working.
    I have android 4.1.1.
    Thanks

I have viber on my android xperia and it never makes any noise when a text comes in, sometimes it rings when a phone call comes in..What do i need to do to fix this? Thanks in advance Bobby

Default Re: HTC desire - Viber problem

Please help me. I lost my contact list when update viber, and i reinstall viber, reboote phone, but my contacts is not on a viber. How to find?
    Thanks

I have Viber on my iphone 5 and the new phone software just updated. Viber starts then crashes straight away.

hi, i got problem with viber too, i uninstaled it, but i can not install it again.. when i try to get it from google play, it said that i allready have it instaled....????

I have been having the same issues with my HTC One S .. Black screen, crashing , freezing .. I uninstalled to re install & now I just keep get an error message when trying in input my phone number in the start up screen .. ( I have done this many times before with no problem ) I am also getting ' Status Customer Error' when trying to re install the desktop version too.... HELP

I have been having the same issues with my HTC One S .. Black screen, crashing , freezing .. I uninstalled to re install & now I just keep get an error message when trying in input my phone number in the start up screen .. ( I have done this many times before with no problem ) I am also getting ' Status Customer Error' when trying to re install the desktop version too.... HELP

Hi, I am having problems on my viber for Samsung Galaxy S3. I tried uninstalling viber on my phone (thinking it could reset it) because it keeps on notifying me that I have a new message even though I don't. But when I tried installing it again, it does not send me an access code, and when I tried clicking on the "click here" link, it cannot receive the automatic voice call. Please help, I really like Viber and I want it back up. Thanks! (Sorry I'm writing on HTC Android Phones though my phone is Samsung, really need help)

i have the same problem.
    you guys are able to remove my prior registration so that I can register again?
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011