- 09-07-2014, 07:24 AM #276
- 09-18-2014, 11:23 AM #277
- 1 Posts
Re: Viber problem
After hours wasted and totally frustrated I decided to ask for help.
I had a Viber on my Mobile Samsung Galaxy Young working well for some time, but it suddenly stopped delivering messages. Showed pink dialog box confirming "message not delivered."
Still, my problem now is this: On advice I found out from "Viber itself" I uninstalled the application, but when trying to reinstall it, Google is showing it already INSTALLED.
I really don't have it any more on Mobile, but can't get it back in.
Is there any way to "convince" Google that I don't have it anymore, so I could go ahead with re-installation?
I even can't say which one was it, but icon was phone receiver in lilac color in box and was for free calling and chat messaging.
I appreciate any help tremendously!
- 01-06-2015, 12:08 PM #278
- 1 Posts
Re: HTC One S - Viber problem
Vibe support says my number is automatically blocked (due to being recognised as the source of spam!!!!)
There's no hotline, Website and support website is blocked. I have seen so many of this identical problem. You will at some point start facing a huge customer migration to similar services. Please help
Device: HTC One
Already tried reseting device and clear Viber data as well as wifi ports, etc.
- By shoogie107 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 12-02-2013, 04:35 PM
- By deanodrums in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 11-30-2013, 10:08 AM
- By srhat in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2013, 07:28 AM
- By dragoongary200 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-29-2013, 11:28 PM
- By dragoro in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 11-29-2013, 11:14 PM