HTC One S - Viber problem

kavita802

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Re: Viber problem

I am using a galaxy s4 phone and trying to add someone who is using blackberry phone and has Viber install on their phone but it says not a viber number. Do you know why it?s saying that?

hdkznzksls

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site

Hiiiiiiiii plz I need help
I have GS3 and evrytime I try to install viber I get the message " can't download viber in it location "
I live in Israel

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site

@skydivawrl -

Hi,
What exactly do you mean by "synces with your gallery and live feed"? How exactly does this come across? What do you see?

Thanks.

@kavita802 -

The source of this issue could greatly vary. Please read this short page in our HelpDesk, outlining some possible workarounds that will help reboot synchronization of the contact list:

@hdkznzksls -

Hi,
You may try downloading Viber directly from our HelpDesk, at: Can't download from Android market...

Ed Evangelista

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site

I've been using my viber for almost 2 years now. I was on a trip from Korea to the Philippines when a friend of mine send a message via viber, unfortunately we are about to take off. So I turn off
my android cell phone before the message is received completely. When we land to the Philippines the viber is not working anymore - I uninstall the program via playstore, and everytime I tried to reinstall the viber back to my android cell phone - they giving me - Package file invalid. Please help. Thanks Ed

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site

@Ed Evangelista -

Have you tried installing Viber directly from our HelpDesk? Here's the link: Can't download from Android market...
You may also completely remove Viber, reboot your device, then try to install again. However, note that this will result in deletion of all of your message history.

@Jalal hama hussai -

Please try removing Viber, wait 24 hours, reinstall and try again (make sure you try both the SMS and the automated call options).

In addition, you may try to register to Viber with a different number (for example - your home landline number, a friend's number, etc.), in order to determine whether the problem is specific with your number, or a general one.

thankyou2

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site

Dear everybody , I bought the samsum ACE 2x ( GT- S7560M ) . I installed viber , I could call and talk everybody . Now I call them , just ring , they talk , I donot hear , they talk , I donot hear or they call me, I just hear ring , when I talk , they donot hear , they talk , I donot hear . Who know ? and help me , thank you so much

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site

Dear everybody , I bought the samsum ACE 2x ( GT- S7560M ) . I installed viber , I could call and talk everybody . Now I call them , just ring , they talk , I donot hear , they talk , I donot hear or they call me, I just hear ring , when I talk , they donot hear , they talk , I donot hear . Who know ? and help me , thank you so much

Hi,

Please note that we haven?t fully tested your device yet, and therefore we cannot assure that Viber works 100% smoothly on it. That may be the reason for the problems you are experiencing. Here is the full list of officially compatible devices: Is your Android supported with Viber (system requirements)?

We are continuously working to adapt Viber to more and more devices, and we hope to make your device fully compatible soon. When we have news, we'll let you know.

Saroj Adhikari

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

hello everyone
I have a android featured phone "Samsung Galaxy Star" and when i try to install viber, it shows that this version is not compatible with your device. Am confused on wat to do??

Plz help
Saroj Adhikari:-\

bmahayni

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Hi,

I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 and I uninstalled and reinstalled Viber on my phone because Viber always acts up. It does not always respond to my requests (ie rather than go back to a previous screen, it merely refreshes the current one). I thought a reinstallation might work. I uninstalled and reinstalled viber with no problem. Now I have to reenter my number and it won't let me select the appropriate country (Jordan). It instead does the same thing and reverts back to the original choice (American Samoa). I still have my original access code and merely want to reactivate my viber account on my same number. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site

@Saroj Adhikari -

You may try to download Viber directly from our HelpDesk, at Can't download from Android market...

However, please note that we haven?t fully tested your device yet, and therefore we cannot assure that Viber works 100% smoothly on it. That may be the reason for the problems you are experiencing. Here is the full list of officially compatible devices: Is your Android supported with Viber (system requirements)?

We are continuously working to adapt Viber to more and more devices, and we hope to make your device fully compatible soon. When we have news, we'll let you know.

@bmahayni -

Please try to remove Viber, reboot your device, then install it again from PlayStore.
Now see what country is shown in the registration page, and if it is not Jordan, please try to choose it manually. Does the problem persist?

bmahayni

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I tried those steps and the problem persists. I am temporarily in the USA but all my contacts who use viber have my Jordan number. I also tried it with my T-mobile sim card removed, but nothing happens. I always have to select Jordan manually but it always reverts back to American Samoa.

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site

I tried those steps and the problem persists. I am temporarily in the USA but all my contacts who use viber have my Jordan number. I also tried it with my T-mobile sim card removed, but nothing happens. I always have to select Jordan manually but it always reverts back to American Samoa.

Are you in the USA with your Jordanian number on "Roaming"?
How are you connected to the internet? via 3G (cellular network), or WiFi?

Lastly, are you sure you are able to receive SMS/calls at the moment, while abroad?

bmahayni

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I just want to reactivate my old viber account. Right now I am using t-mobile in the USA. I connect either via 3G or WiFi, depending on where I am. I still have my old activation code for viber and I remember reading that I can simply use it again. Is this not the case?

katuriankk

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

hey! I'm new here but I have a serious problem with my viber account. I get blanc texts from no number! Please tell me what to do! thanks

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site

@bmahayni -

Unfortunately it's not possible to use the old activation code (for security reasons).

When you say "I just want to reactivate my old viber account", we assume that you mean that you want your Viber number to be the same as the original (Jordanian) one that you have. The only way to accomplish this is to register using that number, and receive an SMS/call from us (with that number, using that SIM card).

If you have access to that SIM card, insert it onto your phone, register to Viber (make sure you have Roaming turned on in your phone), and then your Viber number will be set as your Jordanian number. If you don't have access to that SIM card, unfortunately it will be impossible to accomplish what you're asking for :(

@katuriankk -

Which phone do you have? What version of Android?

ahmed al arabi

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site

hey there.. i have the samsung note 1 and everytime i try to install it it tells me inaufficient space which is pathetic because i have 2gb free memory so please help me

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site

@thankyou2 -

We are continuously working to bring Viber to more and more devices, and when we have news for your device we will let you know.
Meanwhile, we invite you to write the details of the problem to our support team, so we at least have the information documented and may test it in the future. Here is the direct link: Your ticket details (when you submit the ticket, please make sure to add the URL of our conversation). Thank you in advance :)

@ahmed al arabi -

Thank you for the report of the problem.

We would appreciate if you could take a minute and report the details to our support team using this direct link: Your ticket details (when you submit the ticket, please make sure to add the URL of our conversation). With this information, our development team will hopefully be able to find the source of the problem, and ultimately resolve it.

Thanks in advance :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20