HTC One S - Viber problem

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: Viber problem

Hi,

We are excited and proud to announce that we have just released a major new update to our mobile application: Viber 4.0!

What's new in the new version?

- Choose from over 1,000 stickers in the brand new Sticker Market. The Sticker Market features endless possibilities for brightening up your conversations. Download themed sticker packages and enjoy the party!
- Push-to-talk voice messaging. Send messages instantly with the new push-to-talk feature that streams your voice message as you record it.
- (Android only) Supported tablet compatibility. Viber is now fully compatible with your tablet device(s). Enjoy quality conversations, wherever is most comfortable for you!
- Group capacity increased to 100 members. Whether you want to share with your nearest and dearest or just send a message to a large group of people, Viber groups let you get in touch with even more people, all in one place.
- Beautiful conversation backgrounds in the new background gallery. Choose elegant backgrounds to decorate your conversations from our new collection, designed by our very own Viber artists.
- Forward messages to your groups. Sharing is caring. The popular feature for contacts is now also available for all groups!

As usual, we will be right here to receive your thoughts and feedback. If anyone encounters any problems or would like to share their experiences from our new update, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
the Viber Team.

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site

I already updated my viber.but the profile picture of my contacts still not appear on thumbnail.

Posted via Android Central App

Thank you for the report of the problem.

we would appreciate if you could take a minute and report the details to our support team using this direct link: Your ticket details

When you submit the ticket, in the line called: "Through which channel did you submit your initial inquiry", please make sure to choose "Technical Forum". With this information, our development team will hopefully be able to find the source of the problem, and ultimately resolve it.

Thanks in advance :)

tahoora tajerian

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site

Dear viber team,

I just upgrade my viber, but it become so strange. I can not use any sticker, they do not appear.
If I also want to send a pm it take 3-4 time of try. I also factory reset my tablet 7.7 Samsung, and uninstall and install the viber for 4 times or so.
Please let me know,what to do?
Thanks

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site

Dear viber team,

I just upgrade my viber, but it become so strange. I can not use any sticker, they do not appear.
If I also want to send a pm it take 3-4 time of try. I also factory reset my tablet 7.7 Samsung, and uninstall and install the viber for 4 times or so.
Please let me know,what to do?
Thanks

Hi,

Thank you for the report of the problem.

we would appreciate if you could take a minute and report the details to our support team using this direct link: Your ticket details

When you submit the ticket, in the line called: "Through which channel did you submit your initial inquiry", please make sure to choose "Technical Forum".

Thanks in advance!

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site

hii there I am not getting my access code again after I deactivated my account. So please help me

Please try removing Viber, wait 24 hours, reinstall and try again (make sure you try both the SMS and the automated call options). You may also try to register to Viber through a few different WiFi networks.

* If it still fails, please specify what country you're located in, and which cellular network you are subscribed to.

Berta Tonkichaite

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site

Hey,

I have a LG P710 and i want to install a viber in there, but it's I can't speak or hear a speaker for microphone while using viber. So how I can fix this?

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site

Hey,

I have a LG P710 and i want to install a viber in there, but it's I can't speak or hear a speaker for microphone while using viber. So how I can fix this?

Hi,
First, please make sure that your phone and Android version meet our system requirements: Is your Android supported with Viber (system requirements)?

If it still doesn't work, then

When you submit the ticket, in the line called: "Through which channel did you submit your initial inquiry", please make sure to choose "Technical Forum".

Thanks in advance!

VangieDeGuzman

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site

Hey! I uninstalled viber to my tablet once then I install it again. But when I'm trying to register again, it's not working. "Waiting for activation" that's it but nothing happened. I tried it in my laptop too but still the same problem. capture-20131124-160749.png

Mano Cato

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site

please assist me ! I downloaded viber yesterday on galaxy s4 but it is not working well ! when i send messages i doesnt deliver !it always says check your connection doesnt connect with wifi!please fix it

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site

@VangieDeGuzman -

Please try removing Viber, wait 24 hours, reinstall and try again. You may also try to register to Viber through a few different WiFi networks.
Does the problem persist?

@ Mano Cato -

It could be that the network you are connected to is blocking Viber's traffic.

1. First, please try uninstalling and reinstalling Viber when connecting to a few different WiFi networks (in order to pinpoint the source of the problem). What are the results?
2. Also, please make sure the following ports are enabled ("forwarded") on your routers or firewalls:
TCP: 5242 + 4244
UDP: 5243 + 9785

(if you are not sure how to enable ports, you may contact your router manufacturer or your Internet Service Provider)

* If it still fails, please specify what country you're located in, and which cellular network you're subscribed to.

happydaddy

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site

I have a razr m. I did not change anything on my phone and a few days ago I found out that even though my messages still say "delivered", my contacts do not get them. And I do not receive any of the messages they send. I upgraded to viber 4 and uninstalled and reinstalled a few times. But the problem still exists. Thank you for any help.

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site

I have a razr m. I did not change anything on my phone and a few days ago I found out that even though my messages still say "delivered", my contacts do not get them. And I do not receive any of the messages they send. I upgraded to viber 4 and uninstalled and reinstalled a few times. But the problem still exists. Thank you for any help.

Hi,
Thanks for the report of the problem.

We had a temporary glitch in our server, but all should be working well now.
Please keep track of this issue and see if it persists now. If it does, then we would appreciate if you could take a minute and report the details to our support team using this direct link: Your ticket details

Thanks in advance!

happydaddy

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site

Thank you for your reply. It has been almost a week and there is still a problem. And it is strange as it started just some random day for no reason. I did submit a ticket. Just a side note....Unless I did something wrong. I am not sure if the ticket went through as it does not give you any sort of confirmation. The address in the browser changes to .../confirmation. But it does the same if you type in the wrong captcha verification.

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site

Thank you for your reply. It has been almost a week and there is still a problem. And it is strange as it started just some random day for no reason. I did submit a ticket. Just a side note....Unless I did something wrong. I am not sure if the ticket went through as it does not give you any sort of confirmation. The address in the browser changes to .../confirmation. But it does the same if you type in the wrong captcha verification.

Please provide me with your ticket number, and I will do our best to alert our Support Team to response to you ASAP.
If you don't have a ticket ID, please try submitting a ticket again.

Svetlana Stone

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site

hello,
i also have problem with viber.I updated my viber not long ago and downloaded more stickers... and after a few days its stop working,its saing that its disconect.So i uninstalled and reinstalled it and registrated again on my phone got sms with code,but there still no contacts and when i try to add some i having massage saing:Viber service is currently unavailable or being blocked.please try again later .Pls advice how i can make it work again.Thanx a lot

happydaddy

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site

Please provide me with your ticket number, and I will do our best to alert our Support Team to response to you ASAP.
If you don't have a ticket ID, please try submitting a ticket again.

I resubmitted the ticket and it went through.. The ID is #VUE-735-27961. Thank you again.

Muamer Turcinovic

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site

hello I bought myself samsung galaxy s4 and Viber installed but during the conversation can not hear the person I'm talking to reinforce the tone on the phone but I still can not hear
what we propose

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante