HTC One S - Viber problem

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: Viber problem

@Svetlana Stone -

It could be that the network you are connected to is blocking Viber's traffic.

1. First, please try uninstalling and reinstalling Viber when connecting to a few different WiFi networks (in order to pinpoint the source of the problem). What are the results?
2. Also, please make sure the following ports are enabled ("forwarded") on your routers or firewalls:
TCP: 5242 + 4244
UDP: 5243 + 9785

(if you are not sure how to enable ports, you may contact your router manufacturer or your Internet Service Provider)

* If it still fails, please specify what country you're located in, and which cellular network you're subscribed to.

@Muamer Turcinovic -

Please make sure this isn't a network-related issue by testing Viber when connecting to a few different internet networks.
If the problem occurs on all of them, then we would appreciate if you could take a minute and report the details to our support team using this direct link: Your ticket details

When you submit the ticket, in the line called: "Through which channel did you submit your initial inquiry", please make sure to choose "Technical Forum".

Thanks in advance!

Muamer Turcinovic

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site

I sent a ticket Ticket ID: EYH-386-45507

I tried on multiple networks
3G and WI-FI
but still the same problem,
I deleted and re-installed Viber but also again without results: (

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site

I sent a ticket Ticket ID: EYH-386-45507

I tried on multiple networks
3G and WI-FI
but still the same problem,
I deleted and re-installed Viber but also again without results: (

Thank you. Our support team will contact you back very soon to try and assist you further.

Pingue2008

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
Dear,
my wife and I have this issue with Viber when I text her through the regular SMS it shows up in viber and inbox. it does the same when she text me.
We have viber just to call our friends outside the US. Could you please advise a way I can fix that? I have a LG2 and she has Samsung galaxy S4.

Thank you,

cristi boss

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Hello VIBER spoken for a long time BUT NOT ONE WEEK WENT MIA MAI LAM installed again but I received CODE FROM YOU IS my number [removed by moderator] I AM FROM ROMANIA AND MY MOTHER IN ITALY sick a week I know nothing of it. pretty please can you help me send me the code thank you very much for your kindness

Last edited by a moderator:

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Dear,
my wife and I have this issue with Viber when I text her through the regular SMS it shows up in viber and inbox. it does the same when she text me.
We have viber just to call our friends outside the US. Could you please advise a way I can fix that? I have a LG2 and she has Samsung galaxy S4.

Thank you,

Hi,
This is an option of Viber that can be disabled.
Simply go to More --> Settings --> disable "Free reply with Viber".

Diramira Violet

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site

i had viber then i uninstalled it and when i reinstalled it on phone and os i cant use my own number anymore. is there a way to solve this?
- it says that my number is not valid -

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site

i had viber then i uninstalled it and when i reinstalled it on phone and os i cant use my own number anymore. is there a way to solve this?
- it says that my number is not valid -

Hi,

Please contact us at logs@viber.com and provide more details about the problem (including your country, the format of your phone number).
This will help us determine the source of the problem and assist you further.

Thank you in advance!

usha p l

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site

I keep getting mike problem in viber. I can clearly hear the other person talking but they cannot hear me. I have micromax canvas 2-android version4.0.4.
Some times the problem rectifies when I uninstall and re-install it. But how many times can I keep doing that.
What is the solution for my problem? Somebody please help me.

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site

I keep getting mike problem in viber. I can clearly hear the other person talking but they cannot hear me. I have micromax canvas 2-android version4.0.4.
Some times the problem rectifies when I uninstall and re-install it. But how many times can I keep doing that.
What is the solution for my problem? Somebody please help me.

Hi,

It could be that the network you are connected to is blocking Viber's traffic.

1. First, please try using Viber when connecting to a few different WiFi networks (in order to pinpoint the source of the problem). What are the results?
2. Also, please make sure the following ports are enabled ("forwarded") on your routers or firewalls:
TCP: 5242 + 4244
UDP: 5243 + 9785

(if you are not sure how to enable ports, you may contact your router manufacturer or your Internet Service Provider)

* If the problem persists, then we would appreciate if you could take a minute and report the details to our support team using this direct link: Your ticket details

When you submit the ticket, in the line called: "Through which channel did you submit your initial inquiry", please make sure to choose "Technical Forum".

Thanks in advance!

edu110

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I'm having a problem with my viber, when I try to verify my number it either show a blank error or I do not get the code message if it takes me to the code page , when I try entering another number it works fine , so I think the problem is with my phone number , what to do here?

Naing Aung Phyo

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I'm using Viber on 4.2.2 jb of SamsungGalaxy S4. When I call someone, I cant press "End" button to end the call and I had to wait that call to end automatically after time out or had to end Viber in Active Application. I already tried uninstall reinstall process, but it doesnt work. It happens from that start that I bought the phone. I'm not using any SD card nor custom ROM.My ph is not a Root ph too.
It happens on my friend ph too.He is using the same phone.
Thanks

Sami Siddiqui

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site

I recently bought Samsung Galaxy Star pro GT-S7262 , in it Viber frequently restarts after a call is connected. How can I solve this problem?

rega aso

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi
When I want to use viber on Ipad my viber on samsung stop working and asking me set up again. The same problem came up again when using viber on samsung my viber stop working on ipad.
Thanks

Arslan Akhlaq

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I have viber latest version and having problem. The problem is WHEN I MAKE A CALL FROM MY VIBER ITS DISCONNECT AFTER 2 RINGS OR IF SOMEONE CALLS ME IT DISCONNECT AFTER 2 RINGS, HOW TO RESOLVE IT? OR VIBER SERVICE HAVING IN TROUBLE??? PLEASE HELP. NO ISSUE IN MESSAGING...

SAMSUNG GALAXY S 2 PLUS WITH WIFI

rimsa80

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi I have used Viber for about 2year works ok . on HTC one x with stock ROM , but now it crash after I installed customr ROM. Is it known issue?

Bobby Bernhardt

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site

I have viber on my android xperia and it never makes any noise when a text comes in, sometimes it rings when a phone call comes in..What do i need to do to fix this? Thanks in advance Bobby

petar gorko

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: HTC desire - Viber problem

Please help me. I lost my contact list when update viber, and i reinstall viber, reboote phone, but my contacts is not on a viber. How to find?
Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463