Hi, does anyone know if you can get rid of the voice recognition microphone button on the keyboard? I found a forum saying how to do it on the One X, tried it but it just freezes the keyboard completely or doesn't even bring it up in the first place (by disabling Voice Search in settings-apps-all).
I never use voice recognition, and I want the space bar bigger!
- 01-11-2013, 09:03 AM #2
- By drjonesok in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 08-13-2010, 12:51 PM
- By Comineeyeaha in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 20Last Post: 06-12-2010, 10:55 PM
- By aquaj13 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 02-02-2010, 08:36 PM
- By stefanl in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 18Last Post: 01-07-2010, 08:18 PM
- By DougFNJ in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 11-05-2009, 07:36 PM