New Rom - No External Storage. Please Help!
I updated my phone to the paranoidandroid rom and now suddenly when I boot up it says "SD card safe to remove" and when I try to download something or open an app that requires external storage it says there is no SD card. This means I can't connect my phone to my computer and I can't put any files on my phone. Downloading apps from the market works but downloading files from the internet doesn't. Please, Please Help.
Thanks in advance ,
- 01-28-2013, 04:51 PM #2
Re: New Rom - No External Storage. Please Help!
how did you flash your rom? via fastboot? or was a ROM packaged with the boot.img and flashed with TWRP?Samsung GS4 GPE | LG Nexus 4 - Sold | GNexus - Sold | HTC One S - Broke | Vibrant - Retired
Spread some love, Like/Thanks button -->
- By ochness in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 06-21-2011, 03:23 PM
- By EU4IC in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-23-2011, 07:46 AM
- By Jay730 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 10-08-2010, 12:55 PM
- By nichol.as769 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2010, 01:29 PM
- By gwtiff54 in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2010, 11:22 PM