- 1 Posts
Problems with my default location?!
So I've had my One S for a few days now and I've got no complains. A great phone. There's a problem with my default location. Whenever I use maps or weather, it either gives me a strange place somewhere in Taiwan or just a plain error.
Last edited by triinu; 01-26-2013 at 06:43 AM.
- 01-28-2013, 04:01 PM #2
- 804 Posts
Re: Problems with my default location?!
go to settings > location > and check mark "googles location service" that will fix your problemsSamsung GS4 GPE | LG Nexus 4 - Sold | GNexus - Sold | HTC One S - Broke | Vibrant - Retired
Spread some love, Like/Thanks button -->
- By ramtwins in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 7Last Post: 08-23-2010, 10:34 AM
- By kj11 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2010, 03:02 PM
- By BriMcFly88 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 7Last Post: 07-11-2010, 11:15 PM
- By GenericMessage in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 02-03-2010, 07:34 AM
- By jdaly in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 12-28-2009, 08:29 PM