- 01-26-2013, 11:09 AM #2
Re: I can't turn on my htc one s
Pull out the battery...let be for a minute or two. Connect to charger and charge battery for awhile.
Hopefully this helps. If problem persists, you might need to try a different battery, or you might have a defective phone that needs to be replaced.
Sent from my PG86100 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
- 01-28-2013, 04:56 PM #4
- By Negative 9 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 3Last Post: 09-08-2012, 08:52 AM
- By kerry3095 in forum HTC Droid Incredible SReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2012, 02:43 AM
- By ahaarsma7 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2012, 02:12 PM
- By Saturn2K in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-05-2010, 12:22 AM
- By Saturn2K in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2010, 12:11 AM