Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Angry htc one s cannot see sd card in windows need to flash rom

Hi guys i unfortunetly whipe out ewerything on my HTC one S i mean ewerything,the data, recovery ,and operating system even cwr.,.,.,im stock at the hboot screen and my computer cannot see sd card so i cannot flash new rom.,.,.,anybody who may help?

Default Re: htc one s cannot see sd card in windows need to flash rom

The computer doesnt need to see the SD card... it needs to be able to communicate with it... make sure in the setting you have USB debugging on. then when you enter Hboot screen click where it says Fastboot... then the computer will begin talking to the phone.

but you only need this now for the boot.img
    where ever you have all the drivers and fastboot information... place your new Boot.img there. then using the CMD on the computer type <cd C:\....> (after the C is where you put the location of the boot.img) then type <fastboot flash boot boot.img> it will load the proper information.

then using your phone reboot back into recovery and flash whatever ROM you want.
    PS... im not responisible for your phone or computer you are using in anyway
    Samsung GS4 GPE | LG Nexus 4 - Sold | GNexus - Sold | HTC One S - Broke | Vibrant - Retired
    Spread some love, Like/Thanks button -->
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

thanx dude but thats my problem i cannot enable usb debuging because im just in bootloader menu do you have any recomendation s for me?

so you wipped everything and now it wont reboot at all? If you cannot enable the USB debugging you might be screwed.
    id search XDA-developers for some answer. hopefully you can find something
    Samsung GS4 GPE | LG Nexus 4 - Sold | GNexus - Sold | HTC One S - Broke | Vibrant - Retired
    Spread some love, Like/Thanks button -->