- 1 Posts
htc one s problem, help!!! pop-up every 2 seconds
"wallpaper lock screen has stopped unexpectedly. an error report will be sent to htc to help us improve our products" it says. well, i have been told by a few people to 'system hard reset', i have seen the instructions...
Performing a factory reset from settings
Slide the Notifications panel open, and then tap .
Tap Backup & reset.
Tap Reset phone.
If you want to permanently delete media and other data on HTC One S, tap Erase all data.
Tap Reset phone, and then tap OK.
but, where do i find the "back up and reset" thing to tap?
sorry for lower case, my other hand has to pres "ok' on the phone within 10 seconds or i have to reboot it. argggg.
I figured it out!!!!
Last edited by Erin Jensen; 02-09-2013 at 11:08 PM.
- 02-10-2013, 05:29 AM #2
Re: htc one s problem, help!!! pop-up every 2 seconds
I take it was an dodge app?
"As some species of plants need to be burned to the ground in order for them to later flourish, I needed to have my *** handed to be in order to get it into gear for the upcoming Sydney Olympics. Now, I'm on a mission…" -- Xeno Muller, Olympic Single Scull Gold & Silver medalist.
- By kritonis in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2013, 01:18 PM
- By abhishek_bazinga in forum HTC One VReplies: 8Last Post: 01-03-2013, 03:53 PM
- By suprabf in forum HTC One XReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2012, 12:46 AM
- By iwasdom in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2012, 06:17 PM
- By carguyjohn350 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 07-13-2011, 10:16 AM