- 9 Posts
Gtasks and Google Calendar
I want to use Gtasks (which i really like) to put all my appointments into Google Calendar.
When i put a Gtasks To-do event in, it (sometimes) syncs to my PC Google calendar but very very rarely syncs with my phone version of Google Calendar even though I have highlighted the appropriate calendars, giving it chance to sync and show up.
Can anyone tell me what's going on? I thought it would be a very simple process. I just want all 3 apps to sync immediately; I don't know if this is asking too much?
I don't know what push and pull is, but I have set my phone to auto sync. Is there a way to make this happen immediately? Any advice would be really appreciated, cheers, Ste.
- 05-26-2013, 06:14 PM #2
- By Writermind in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 09-12-2011, 02:13 PM
- By dhyamato in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 5Last Post: 06-17-2011, 03:06 AM
- By Stang68 in forum Droid Charge Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 05-30-2011, 09:07 PM
- By meyerweb in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-19-2010, 01:52 PM
- By dg417 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 01-14-2010, 10:44 PM