Lost all contacts!

ste20man

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi.

I lost all contacts and had to manually put them back in.

Can someone ABC how i can connect my Gmail to my HTC One S contacts on the phone?.

Thanks for advice in advance, appreciate it, Ste :)

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
once you sign into your google account they should all be there. make sure in contacts>settings> and find where it asks you what to display and make sure google is check marked. and when you create a new contact always make sure you create it in google. Not the sim or phone

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
once you sign into your google account they should all be there. make sure in contacts>settings> and find where it asks you what to display and make sure google is check marked. and when you create a new contact always make sure you create it in google. Not the sim or phone
If your Google account is not a Gmail account then you'll need to create a Gmail account and everything will then be linked. You'll use your Gmail account for everything, but still be able to log in using the original email address. Note: you will have to log out of Google Play and back in with the new Gmail address or nothing will work.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

ste20man

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for getting back, had to re-enter all contacts off an old phone. Tedious did not cover it. Did not have them on gmail and have gone with MC Backup app which is awesome and very simple which i like; thanks for your time, i really appreciate it, cheers, Ste. :)