1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Maybe "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" is the cause?

(This is first thread ever in here~~~:] )

Need some helps here~~ For some reason all a sudden i couldn't "use" Play Store anymore. I clicked on the icon, and the app was opened for a split of a second, then it jumped back to the home screen. Strangely, the Play Store app was still on in the background, but when i click on it, it opened for >1 second, and back to home screen, again.

I tried what I read in here, since the same line popped up in my One S : Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped. , but it didnt work :s .

Appreciated!!

Default Re: Maybe "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" is the cause?

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Kwan View Post
    (This is first thread ever in here~~~:] )

Need some helps here~~ For some reason all a sudden i couldn't "use" Play Store anymore. I clicked on the icon, and the app was opened for a split of a second, then it jumped back to the home screen. Strangely, the Play Store app was still on in the background, but when i click on it, it opened for >1 second, and back to home screen, again.

I tried what I read in here, since the same line popped up in my One S : Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped. , but it didnt work :s .

Appreciated!!
    Welcome man
    I have noticed the same thing... Sometimes the play store will have conflicting information and it will close down...
    All you have to do is go to settings>applications>all>play store (then just wipe the date and cache)

then go open the play store again and whamo... instantly fixed.
    Good luck
    Samsung GS4 GPE | LG Nexus 4 - Sold | GNexus - Sold | HTC One S - Broke | Vibrant - Retired
    Spread some love, Like/Thanks button -->
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Maybe "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" is the cause?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryandroid86 View Post
    Welcome man
    I have noticed the same thing... Sometimes the play store will have conflicting information and it will close down...
    All you have to do is go to settings>applications>all>play store (then just wipe the date and cache)

then go open the play store again and whamo... instantly fixed.
    Good luck
    Thank you!!! Perfect, back to normal now~~!

I am not use google playstore