- 2 Posts
Maybe "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" is the cause?
(This is first thread ever in here~~~:] )
Need some helps here~~ For some reason all a sudden i couldn't "use" Play Store anymore. I clicked on the icon, and the app was opened for a split of a second, then it jumped back to the home screen. Strangely, the Play Store app was still on in the background, but when i click on it, it opened for >1 second, and back to home screen, again.
I tried what I read in here, since the same line popped up in my One S : Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped. , but it didnt work :s .
- 03-22-2013, 02:48 PM #2
- 804 Posts
Re: Maybe "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" is the cause?
I have noticed the same thing... Sometimes the play store will have conflicting information and it will close down...
All you have to do is go to settings>applications>all>play store (then just wipe the date and cache)
then go open the play store again and whamo... instantly fixed.
Good luckSamsung GS4 GPE | LG Nexus 4 - Sold | GNexus - Sold | HTC One S - Broke | Vibrant - Retired
Spread some love, Like/Thanks button -->
- 03-26-2013, 03:12 AM #4
- By fourcand in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 04-08-2014, 11:34 PM
- By Timbacak in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 483Last Post: 04-08-2014, 06:30 PM
- By cardsfanbj in forum AT&T ATRIX 2Replies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2013, 07:46 PM
- By aaghelmy in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 12-05-2012, 08:55 PM
- By apgarc in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 6Last Post: 11-14-2012, 08:22 PM