just bought a htc one s and ...
hey guys, there might a previous post about these issues but i just wanted some peoples opinions...
just bought a new htc one s ( t-mobile) after second day of use it started to restart itself randomly.. even gives me a error message stating it has recovered from unexpected restart... is this a fluke? what is the deal with this phone. it was at a good price and seemed to have features that i liked... please let me know.
- 04-21-2013, 11:54 AM #2
- 23 Posts
Re: just bought a htc one s and ...
Not sure if it is a Tmo issue or a phone issue.
I have 2 one s's. Both have the same issue plus many more. Tmo has been less than helpful in even showing an interest in fixing them. When I got mine it was TMO's premier phone, so I figured they would maintain it.......
You have 7 days to return it, I would take it back and try a different phone. I am very curious to see if the SIII or other Samsung phones have issues on TMO, or if it is just an HTC one s issue.
I have 12 months left on my contract, I cannot bail quick enough!
btw, with every "update", the phone has worked worse.
- By Jbann131 in forum HTC VividReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2012, 09:00 PM
- By Sedrick in forum HTC One XReplies: 13Last Post: 04-15-2012, 12:05 PM
- By Jay Ssj in forum HTC One XReplies: 3Last Post: 04-03-2012, 12:26 PM
- By wp7ftw in forum SprintReplies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2011, 04:56 PM
- By Bran84 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 12-19-2010, 02:49 AM