Google Navigation keeps force closing!
SInce updating my stock HTC One S to Android 4.1.1 and HTC 4+, I cannot get Navigation to work properly. It force closes every 10 or so seconds.
The GPS is clearly working as it does find the route immediately, and starts to navigate - but then closes!
I rely heavily on Google Nav and seeing as I just got a new refurbished phone from my network, I don't want to have to put this one in for repair as well and be phonelesss for another week +...
Is this a known problem?
Thanks as always,
- 05-12-2013, 12:35 PM #2
Re: Google Navigation keeps force closing!
I'm sorry to hear that you're having this issue. Can't speak for others, but I have had no problems with Nav since the upgrade.
I know it sounds really basic but have you tried restarting your phone? Also clearing cache and defaults in the Nav app may help if you haven't already done that. I'm sure there are others who know more about troubleshooting issues and hopefully they will chime in.
Sent from my HTC One S using Android Central ForumsBe nice. Until it's time to not be nice. - Dalton, Road House
- 05-13-2013, 04:33 PM #3
- 07-03-2013, 09:03 PM #4
- By mc511 in forum Market HelpReplies: 41Last Post: 02-18-2014, 09:56 AM
- By fcjr77 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 04-05-2011, 10:36 PM
- By derik123derik123 in forum Market HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2010, 09:45 AM
- By evolutionary#ac in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2010, 11:08 PM
- By tcd2004 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2010, 11:02 AM