Storage Problem

CharmlessMan

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
I've essentially messed up my phone. I managed to root and install the paranoid android rom onto my HTC One S, but after this, I noticed that my phone thinks that it's supposed to have external storage. So, when I go into the camera app, it doesn't let me take pictures as there is no SD card. I can't connect my phone to the computer for some reason. But I am able to download apps from the Play Store. Please, please, please help.
Thanks in advance
Alex

PS: I installed the ROM ages ago, and I don't remember how I did it. I have clockwork recovery and fastboot. Thanks again.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I've essentially messed up my phone. I managed to root and install the paranoid android rom onto my HTC One S, but after this, I noticed that my phone thinks that it's supposed to have external storage. So, when I go into the camera app, it doesn't let me take pictures as there is no SD card. I can't connect my phone to the computer for some reason. But I am able to download apps from the Play Store. Please, please, please help.
Thanks in advance
Alex

PS: I installed the ROM ages ago, and I don't remember how I did it. I have clockwork recovery and fastboot. Thanks again.

I guess my question is does Paranoid ROM fully support your phone? I would say no, because this error in the ROM itself hints to that. You can try contacting the developer, see what they say, otherwise, I would find a different ROM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol