Htc one s won't start-up!

htconeS29

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
hey guys my htc one s completely got drained... as normal people do i quickly charged it. but i noticed that the orange LED just kept blinking but i already connected my htc to the wall charger for about 6 hours and still it wouldn't turn on. i tried the press the power button for 20s and also tried the power button + volume down button for 10s and still no sign.
my htc isn't rooted. any help guys? i really need it. plus i connected it to my computer but still it wouldn't boot up. I DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! After a deep drain, sometimes you need to charge for 12-24 hrs. Keep it plugged in overnight and try again tomorrow.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
hey guys my htc one s completely got drained... as normal people do i quickly charged it. but i noticed that the orange LED just kept blinking but i already connected my htc to the wall charger for about 6 hours and still it wouldn't turn on. i tried the press the power button for 20s and also tried the power button + volume down button for 10s and still no sign.
my htc isn't rooted. any help guys? i really need it. plus i connected it to my computer but still it wouldn't boot up. I DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP!

A completely drained battery takes a while to charge so just let it charge for at least an entire day.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

bingming

May 24, 2014
Visit site
hi, i have an HTC one s.. i think the battery got totally drained yesterday. i was charging it and was using it for internet still when a pop up appeared saying that the current of the wall charger is weak, then my htc went off. now im charging it via usb and also wall outlet.. i just get a orange led on (steady) but does not turn on.. what should i do, help pls thanks