- 1 Posts
Htc one s won't start-up!
hey guys my htc one s completely got drained... as normal people do i quickly charged it. but i noticed that the orange LED just kept blinking but i already connected my htc to the wall charger for about 6 hours and still it wouldn't turn on. i tried the press the power button for 20s and also tried the power button + volume down button for 10s and still no sign.
my htc isn't rooted. any help guys? i really need it. plus i connected it to my computer but still it wouldn't boot up. I DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP!
- 09-15-2013, 12:38 AM #2
- 10-02-2013, 12:56 AM #3
“Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – Carl Bard
- 745 Posts
- CleanRom 7
"While you're alive, you need a reason for your existence. Being unable to find one is the same as being dead." - Naruto Uzumaki :P
- By mlyon83 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-02-2013, 05:30 PM
- By freddyttt in forum HTC OneReplies: 11Last Post: 11-26-2013, 02:47 AM
- By Erisdenile in forum VerizonReplies: 11Last Post: 09-20-2013, 07:46 PM
- By joshwithachance in forum HTC OneReplies: 39Last Post: 09-20-2013, 10:53 AM
- By TNF734 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 09-14-2013, 06:49 PM