- 7 Posts
lost phone /:
I lost my HTC and reported it lost. They sent me the galaxy s3. But I didn't sign up for the drop box on my HTC. And I really need those pictures and my medical info. Is there any way I can locate my HTC with it's serial #? It still has my old micro sim card in it too. Can I locate it with that? Please help. Thank you!
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-25-2013, 12:04 AM #2
- 5,139 Posts
- Stock 4.4 (KitKat)
Re: lost phone /:
I think you accidentally created 3-threads pertaining to the same questions. Try seeing if you can find your device using this: Android Device Manager coming this month; locate and protect your lost Android phone | Android Central
If you find it, contact the local police department and do not attempt to retrieve the device on your own - safety first!
- By boo_12345 in forum Android 3.0 HoneycombReplies: 7Last Post: 11-13-2013, 12:22 AM
- By BlackAudiA5 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 7Last Post: 09-27-2013, 12:50 PM
- By monkmullen in forum HTC OneReplies: 8Last Post: 09-25-2013, 10:54 PM
- By aly5321 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2013, 09:58 PM
- By Galaxia in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2013, 12:12 AM