- 3 Posts
Hello! My question is about userdata partition. I know it contains music,photos,videos etc. I need to recover some photos and videos,that's why I didn't use camera. But yesterday I started to think about one thing. I downloaded music and some documents in my phone. That means all partition is overwritten? Even photos and videos?
Last edited by KrisKatz; 10-23-2013 at 01:32 PM.
- 10-28-2013, 12:02 AM #2
- 5,182 Posts
- Stock 4.4 (KitKat)
Re: Overwritten partition?
- By CATMAN8 in forum Motorola Droid 4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2013, 04:01 PM
- By Mahmoud Fikry in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2013, 08:11 PM
- By mhall26 in forum LG LucidReplies: 6Last Post: 10-11-2013, 03:30 PM
- By flattop100 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2013, 01:27 PM
- By DecypherT in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2013, 10:34 AM