- 4 Posts
I cannot Hard reset , turn on my HTC one s!
Two months ago i purchased HTC one s. Last night i turned it off and later turned it on but it didn't turned on! I tried to give it a Hard reset but it didn't even switched on in the
recovery mode. It is not showing a sign of rebooting. It is completely switched off. I tried to switch it on using volume down/volume up button with power button but it still not got ON!:-(
I tried to connect it with PC but it fails to load..Only thing that shows the sign of life is it's charging orange light...
Is my phone dead??? If so, then why HTC?It's so expensive and ****??
I am so sad and tensed..
- 10-25-2013, 03:04 AM #2
- 11-24-2013, 10:18 AM #3
- 6 Posts
Re: I cannot Hard reset , turn on my HTC one s!
I've had the same problem with my One S a few times. The battery would get completely drained and then it wouldn't power back on. Like B. Diddy said, keep it plugged in for a few hours so the battery can charge, disconnect from power and try again. If it still doesn't work, try keeping the power button pressed for 10 seconds, which should result in the softkeys flashing about 15 times. Then release. If that still doesn't power on the phone, try it again, and alternate with a few short and long presses on the power button. I once tried all possible combinations, long press, short press, for 30 minutes before the damn thing would power back on, but eventually it did. I now try to keep the battery charged at all times to avoid another half hour of battle with the phone...
- By mississippi45 in forum Moto XReplies: 32Last Post: 10-31-2013, 03:57 PM
- By AM759 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2013, 08:52 AM
- By outlooker in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2013, 06:16 AM
- By Daniel Irving in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2013, 02:37 AM
- By wilk268 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2013, 10:43 PM