Help, I think I bricked my HTC One S

chsble

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I'm a noob here and need some help from some experts if you don't mind.

I got a used HTC One S with Wind Mobile(Globalive) here in Canada, and I tried to install a custom ROM.
I'm stuck in a boot up loop.
I can get into the fastboot menu, and I have twrp installed.

But I didn't do any backups (I know stupid!), and I'm just trying to get either my stock rom back, or get my phone working on any rom.

I've tried different RUU's -but they're all giving me a signature error. I don't know if I can find my RUU online anywhere.

I'm at a complete loss now.
Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I got a used HTC One S with Wind Mobile(Globalive) here in Canada, and I tried to install a custom ROM.

But I didn't do any backups (I know stupid!), and I'm just trying to get either my stock rom back, or get my phone working on any rom.

I've tried different RUU's -but they're all giving me a signature error. I don't know if I can find my RUU online anywhere.

Thanks!

Welcome to the forums.
I am lost with HTC devices, but have you tried a factory reset in TWRP?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Thanks!

If you have S-On, you have to flash the boot image of the ROM that you flashed. That should get you out of the bootloop. You'll need android sdk and a command prompt. First flash the rom and then boot into fastboot. Then flash the boot.img

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon