- 1 Posts
Bricked HTC One S, who can help?
I have a problem with my HTC One S, I hope one of you guys can help.
Yesterday I tried to root my phone and install another ROM (CM10.1). I used these video's:
I succesfully rooted and unlocked my HTC, but made a mistake in the last part: install CM on the phone. I forgot to put the ROM zip file on the phone. I tried to follow the steps Ryandroid86 described in here (Bricked HTC One S), but i'm stuck here: "from here its easy. In recovery click "mount" and mount it to the computer. on the computer download whatever ROM you want and place it on the phone.". My computer isn't recognising the htc and so i can't copy CM10 to the phone.
So, what do i do now?
- 10-28-2013, 11:54 PM #2
“Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – Carl Bard
- 746 Posts
- CleanRom 7
"While you're alive, you need a reason for your existence. Being unable to find one is the same as being dead." - Naruto Uzumaki :P
- By izzi1024 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 17Last Post: 11-01-2013, 08:36 PM
- By EdiS91 in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 10-29-2013, 08:34 AM
- By KymmiManning in forum Android Central AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 10-27-2013, 04:10 PM
- By ALEYAHSMAMAW in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2013, 11:12 AM
- By BataHTC in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2013, 07:17 AM