- 40 Posts
Are these features Android or nonSense?
I'm quickly growing to hate my HTC One S (for another word for crap). I'm wondering if some of the things I hate about it are part of HTC's nonSense or if they're just part of Android.
First, standard setting is for a box to pop up after every call asking me if I want to add the caller to contacts. After the first month or two, most calls are wrong numbers or advertising. On the other hand, there is no way to save a new caller to contacts except manually typing the number and name in. Android or nonSense?
When I open my browser, I'm at the last page I viewed. Hitting back takes me back to a page I previously viewed, rather than closing the browser. Is this apparent lack of a home page part of Chrome, or a nonSense feature?
- 12-20-2013, 08:56 PM #2
- 12-20-2013, 08:57 PM #3
- 12-20-2013, 09:11 PM #4
- 2,178 Posts
Re: Are these features Android or nonSense?
I've always used stock or CM and have never encountered the contact ID popup. There are other ways to add contact info. Long pressing a number in email, text, etc. gives you the option to add number.
You might like Next Browser. It has an actual home screen, custom search bar and news feed.
Posted via Android Central App
- By gerrya in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 9Last Post: 03-10-2014, 11:02 PM
- By goin_nil in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 12-28-2013, 11:45 AM
- By Daermos in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-22-2013, 10:32 AM
- By paisley99 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 12-21-2013, 06:18 AM
- By Ex Iphone in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2013, 02:47 AM