HTC One S - How to change standard use of home button?

blurbird

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
Recently got a new htc one s, and then I just updated to, i dont know, the newest update on todays date, 31.12.2013.
Prior to this I had Smart Launcher as standard when i pressed the home button. (Cause i got the choice to make it standard when i downloaded the app.)
But now I have to launch it every time i even unlock the phone! How do i set it as the standard again?!

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Recently got a new htc one s, and then I just updated to, i dont know, the newest update on todays date, 31.12.2013.
Prior to this I had Smart Launcher as standard when i pressed the home button. (Cause i got the choice to make it standard when i downloaded the app.)
But now I have to launch it every time i even unlock the phone! How do i set it as the standard again?!

I'm sure there is a setting in Smart Launcher to set it as the default launcher, but if all else fails, you can reset the app preferences in the settings and see if a pop up will come up asking which launcher would be the main launcher, in which you should pick Smart Launcher.