1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One S - How to change standard use of home button?

Recently got a new htc one s, and then I just updated to, i dont know, the newest update on todays date, 31.12.2013.
    Prior to this I had Smart Launcher as standard when i pressed the home button. (Cause i got the choice to make it standard when i downloaded the app.)
    But now I have to launch it every time i even unlock the phone! How do i set it as the standard again?!

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: HTC One S - How to change standard use of home button?

Quote Originally Posted by blurbird View Post
    Recently got a new htc one s, and then I just updated to, i dont know, the newest update on todays date, 31.12.2013.
    Prior to this I had Smart Launcher as standard when i pressed the home button. (Cause i got the choice to make it standard when i downloaded the app.)
    But now I have to launch it every time i even unlock the phone! How do i set it as the standard again?!
    I'm sure there is a setting in Smart Launcher to set it as the default launcher, but if all else fails, you can reset the app preferences in the settings and see if a pop up will come up asking which launcher would be the main launcher, in which you should pick Smart Launcher.
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix