- 1 Posts
HTC One S - How to change standard use of home button?
Recently got a new htc one s, and then I just updated to, i dont know, the newest update on todays date, 31.12.2013.
Prior to this I had Smart Launcher as standard when i pressed the home button. (Cause i got the choice to make it standard when i downloaded the app.)
But now I have to launch it every time i even unlock the phone! How do i set it as the standard again?!
- 01-03-2014, 04:51 PM #2
Re: HTC One S - How to change standard use of home button?“It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - J. K Rowling
"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee
"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
- By fernandez21 in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2014, 12:38 PM
- By NJRonbo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 01-01-2014, 06:15 PM
- By BRATO92 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 01-01-2014, 04:44 PM
- By PatriotMike in forum Moto XReplies: 10Last Post: 01-01-2014, 02:15 PM
- By steve51184 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-31-2013, 09:09 AM