Phone Memory FULL SUDDENLY!!

Sudhanshu Jaiswal

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
I have a HTC ONE S which had about 1 GB free storage out of the 9 GB of inbuilt phone storage. The other 6 GB APP STORAGE had about 700 MB left.

I was clicking a few pictures and videos using the stock camera app it showed that it had space for about 1000 images, and then opened the chrome browser app and browsed through a few websites. then when I cameback to the camera app and clicked the snap button it showed "" PHONE STORAGE FULL"" . I was wondering what suddenly made the phone storage full. I didnt download anything and the pics and vids were about 100 MB roughly. I THINK this is some BUG or some virus but I dont know MUCH...................................

Later when I connected the phone to my PC using USB ( Once I had accidenly set my phone as a media player so it shows that ipod style ICON in MY COMPUTER ) when I opened the internal storage of abt 9GB total capacity and selected all the folders and files and clicked Properties it showed the size abt 8 GB BUT ib my phone it says storage full when clicking a pic or checking via other apps.

STRANGELY THOUGH THE OF THE 6GB APP STORAGE 700 MB is STILL LEFT...............................

Please help me on what should I do ...?? to get back my PHONE STORAGE ....1 GB memory..???

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a HTC ONE S which had about 1 GB free storage out of the 9 GB of inbuilt phone storage. The other 6 GB APP STORAGE had about 700 MB left.

I was clicking a few pictures and videos using the stock camera app it showed that it had space for about 1000 images, and then opened the chrome browser app and browsed through a few websites. then when I cameback to the camera app and clicked the snap button it showed "" PHONE STORAGE FULL"" . I was wondering what suddenly made the phone storage full. I didnt download anything and the pics and vids were about 100 MB roughly. I THINK this is some BUG or some virus but I dont know MUCH...................................

Later when I connected the phone to my PC using USB ( Once I had accidenly set my phone as a media player so it shows that ipod style ICON in MY COMPUTER ) when I opened the internal storage of abt 9GB total capacity and selected all the folders and files and clicked Properties it showed the size abt 8 GB BUT ib my phone it says storage full when clicking a pic or checking via other apps.

STRANGELY THOUGH THE OF THE 6GB APP STORAGE 700 MB is STILL LEFT...............................

Please help me on what should I do ...?? to get back my PHONE STORAGE ....1 GB memory..???

Welcome to the forums.
Android likes to have about 500MB in reserve. So, that puts you at about 200MB free. I would look this over and see if it helps: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...roid-memory-how-deal-low-memory-warnings.html

David Welshy

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
hey man what you problem is that when you do that sort of stuff you get a bunch of emty folders for the one picher get a app called memory booster it will help with all of that

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm