- 3 Posts
I have T-Mobile USA HTC one S. Its rooted with cyanogen on it. It works great but the WiFi calling feature isn't supported by cm. I need a walkthrough via video or text on how to restore the factory ROM or ruu file along with what ruu file I need. Please help Lol I'd appreciate it and no I don't have backup of original ROM as this was my first mod on a cell.
Posted via Android Central App
- By tooandrew in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-02-2014, 01:46 PM
- By muelo1000 in forum HTC One XReplies: 4Last Post: 01-28-2014, 06:33 PM
- By Hwang Chan Wook in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2014, 01:33 PM
- By Chat Sumlin in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 01-26-2014, 11:16 AM
- By hiramstout in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2014, 10:00 AM