1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Help!!!! Formatted htc one s

The other day I accidentally formatted my HTC One S from my computer. Now it is saying that I have 48.8mb.. now I don't have a OS installed.
    Every time i Try to mount my internal memory it says "unable to mount internal memory, unable to mount /sd, etc.. and i don't know what to do
    I really want this phone working and I have just bought it the other day.. it also ask me to install every time i reboot to install SuperSU because my device isn't rooted then it says fail to copy su binary from /sys, when I only know that it's unlocked
    It was working 2 days ago with the MaximusHd 4.2.2 rom..
    i can still enter bootloader
    VLE PVT SHIP S-OFF
    CID-T-MOB111
    HBOOT-2.16.0000
    RADIO-1.13.50.05.25
    OpenDSP-v29.1.0.45.0622
    eMMC-boot

Team Win Recovery Project v2.4.3.0 (recovery)

This is all I really know I just want my device back to normal, I spent so much on it now it's just a paper weight.

Global Posts
    6,754 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Help!!!! Formatted htc one s

Quote Originally Posted by ac_rod3 View Post
    The other day I accidentally formatted my HTC One S from my computer. Now it is saying that I have 48.8mb.. now I don't have a OS installed.
    Every time i Try to mount my internal memory it says "unable to mount internal memory, unable to mount /sd, etc.. and i don't know what to do
    I really want this phone working and I have just bought it the other day.. it also ask me to install every time i reboot to install SuperSU because my device isn't rooted then it says fail to copy su binary from /sys, when I only know that it's unlocked
    It was working 2 days ago with the MaximusHd 4.2.2 rom..
    i can still enter bootloader
    VLE PVT SHIP S-OFF
    CID-T-MOB111
    HBOOT-2.16.0000
    RADIO-1.13.50.05.25
    OpenDSP-v29.1.0.45.0622
    eMMC-boot

Team Win Recovery Project v2.4.3.0 (recovery)

This is all I really know I just want my device back to normal, I spent so much on it now it's just a paper weight.
    Welcome to the forums!

What were you doing when you formatted the device? If you formatted as FAT32, you shouldn't have any issues. However, if you repartitioned the device and something went wrong thats likely not repairable. We need a little more information on what exactly you did to produce this result.