- 2 Posts
Help to replace screen!
I have a HTC One S (I think it's the S2 or S3 - anyone know how to check?)
I have purchased a new screen since I dropped mine and it cracked.
I have come to install it, but all videos I can find on youtube show examples using other versions.
When I take the bottom cover off, I see no screws as shown on all videos, all that is there is another housing panel, which doesn't look like it comes off!
Can anyone help?
Would be appreciated!
- By Chou An in forum HTC One M7Replies: 14Last Post: 07-06-2014, 11:34 PM
- By mgftp in forum VerizonReplies: 9Last Post: 06-08-2014, 10:44 AM
- By Harry Fajina in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 06-06-2014, 09:50 PM
- By AhmadS3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 06-05-2014, 11:36 AM
- By Green Pill Zone in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2014, 03:06 AM