Bricked HTC One S - TMobile - Help Required

Pahars17

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,

I need help with what Im sure is a common problem and hopefully an easier fix for those more android savvy than myself.

As outlined in the subject header, I have bricked my much loved HTC One S and despite hours spent searching Google I a have been unable to identify a streamlined process to fix the issue (this is likely due to my lack of comprehension rather than the lack of a solution).

The phone was bricked about 12 months while trying to install a custom rom. After unsuccessfully trying to fix it, I moved to an iphone 5 which has since died - Ive decided id like to try to get the HTC back up and running.

As it currently stands, I can only access the Bootloader and CWM recovery (cant mount the SD card).

If someone could provide a step by step process it would be very much appreciated (otherise it might be time to retire the phone).

Details are as follows:

***TAMPERED***
***UNLOCKED***
VLE PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT - 2.15.0000
RADIO - 1.13.50.05.31
OpenDSP - v31.1.0.45.0815
eMMC - boot
Dec 14 2012, 17:10:57: -1

Let me know if any further information would be required?

Thanks in advance.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
As it currently stands, I can only access the Bootloader and CWM recovery (cant mount the SD card).
That's a soft brick. It sounds as if there's no system in the system partition. You'll have to flash a ROM. Look in HTC One S - XDA Forums for help. You'll find ROMs, possibly including the stock one, and step by step instructions. (And if you can't find instructions, ask someone there - they have the phone and they've flashed it, so they know how.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc