Bluetooth problems with a Lenovo T430S

Klitgt

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
My three year old HTC One S has been a delight in every respect. It connects via Bluetooth to my Lenovo X301 (Win7 32 bit Ultimate edition) and I can transfer photos from the phone to the PC.
I recently purchased a Lenovo T430S (Win7 64 bit professional edition). The phone sees the PC and the PC sees the phone via Bluetooth and I am able to get the same codes on both devices and make the pairing.
The phone shows up in Control panel, Hardware and sound, Devices and printers. There is a black dot next to the phone icon after the pairing is made.
As soon as I try to send a photo to the PC a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark appears next to the phone icon in the PC Control panel, Hardware and sound, Devices and printers. The transfer from the phone is not possible. Properties say that it is a code 28 issue (missing driver).
In PC System Device manager there is no exclamation marks at any Bluetooth hardware so I imagine the drivers for the hardware are OK.
Can anyone of you imagine what is wrong on the T430S, since everything related to Bluetooth works well on the X301?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463