Htc one x+ going to tmobile?

xXBLACKBERRYXx5

May 18, 2012
Visit site
It even mentions that it may come to att. Which In a sense explains the price drop. If that's the case I'm gonna be fairly angry because I would rather have the amazing tegra graphics.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

harhis23

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, that's what the news said. HTC is bumping up its devices just to squeeze more revenue from them. Probably, it still cannot afford to release high quality, feature-packed smartphones due to financial problems.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, that's what the news said. HTC is bumping up its devices just to squeeze more revenue from them. Probably, it still cannot afford to release high quality, feature-packed smartphones due to financial problems.

Lulz. I guess the current One X isn't "high-quality and feature-packed" enough for you. What features is it missing exactly?

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Sazura65

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
The HTC One X+ will be an interesting device.. But Kevin and SenseMonkey are right - it very well might be because T-Mobile is running HSPA+

Sazura65

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site

Umm.. Although I've never used one, what exactly is missing from the HOX? Seems like a high end device to me.

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Answer:

HTC had to use the Krait processor for LTE while the Euro market got the Tegra... But a new Tegra is coming out with LTE builtin, IIRC.

Good news for the US buyers who boohooed in their Russian Bulls about not getting the Tegra-chipped One from ATT.

// Sent using the Android Central app //

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Its might be going to tmobile cause the tegra3 chip might still be 4g lte incompatible and tmobile uses hspa for their 4g. :p

So does AT&T. They've been calling their HSPA by the 4G name for two years.

And quite frankly, its fast enough.
That's why I chose the international model HOX for use on AT&T.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463