1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Solavei

Is this new carrier for real? Sounds like a pyramid scheme to me -- but people on Facebook are talking about it. They claim to soon have an HTC One as a phone, and only a monthly $49 for unlimited 4G talk, text and data?? Sounds very suspicious!

Default Re: Solavei

Full disclosure first, I am a Solavei member. Okay, now to answer your question.

Solavei is an MVNO, just like Boost, Virgin, H2O, Simple Mobile and even Walmart's Straight Talk.

Here's what the FTC website says about pyramid schemes: "Pyramid schemes now come in so many forms that they may be difficult to recognize immediately. However, they all share one overriding characteristic. They promise consumers or investors large profits based primarily on recruiting others to join their program, not based on profits from any real investment or real sale of goods to the public. Some schemes may purport to sell a product, but they often simply use the product to hide their pyramid structure. There are two tell-tale signs that a product is simply being used to disguise a pyramid scheme: inventory loading and a lack of retail sales." I have yet to see anything in their compensation plan that puts more emphasis in profis from recruiting others over profits based on the number of paying customers in your network.

So I understand you may not be interested in earning income but if you are interested in the service PM me.

I'm one of the Founding Members. As such I have a HTC One S in hand on the solavei network. I can honestly say they are legit. The phone is great, the service is faster than my att or Verizon phone, and overall it has been a great experience for a company that doesnt launch until September 21. PM me for an exclusive invite or go to

Sent from my HTC One S using Android Central Forums
    Founding Member, Solavei
    Contact me to become a part of the Solavei Revolution! startyourtrio [dot] com

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rockerboy402 View Post
    I'm one of the Founding Members. As such I have a HTC One S in hand on the solavei network. I can honestly say they are legit. The phone is great, the service is faster than my att or Verizon phone, and overall it has been a great experience for a company that doesnt launch until September 21. PM me for an exclusive invite or go to

Sent from my HTC One S using Android Central Forums
    I am also a member of this service and can say it is legit also. I have an HTC one S on this service and it is lightening fast! If you sign up by Sept 10th you get free month of service in October and the $49 membership fee waived. I can also answer any questions you have just PM me here.

Who's network do they run off of?

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

T-Mobile and it works really well

Quote Originally Posted by wcrandall View Post
    T-Mobile and it works really well
    T-mobile service isn't available where I live in Iowa. I use iwireless now which is a T-Mobile affiliate though. I wonder if I can use it here?