Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #26  

ROM
    Stock

Default Re: HTC One X+ Benchmarks: Beats Everything!

A review of the leaked final firmware:

Author Of NoobTech

Global Posts
    457 Global Posts
    ROM
    Insert Coin 5.5

Why make it exclusive just for AT&T yet again? They had it exclusively at least in the us since it first came out in April.Granted it was only for months but none of the other carriers have this version either. And the way things look, it seems as if AT&T is the only that will get this one as well.What about selling the flagship device to others like Tmobile or smaller regional carriers. Even some of those smaller ones got the SG3. And HTC seems to be repeating the same process yet again which lead to low HOX sales. How do they expect to compete with Samsung and Apple with such a limited release? I beginning to lose faith in this company. They dont seem to listen to what their real customers really want.
    Thanked by:
    ZachA likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by corona10 View Post
    Why make it exclusive just for AT&T yet again? They had it exclusively at least in the us since it first came out in April.Granted it was only for months but none of the other carriers have this version either. And the way things look, it seems as if AT&T is the only that will get this one as well.What about selling the flagship device to others like Tmobile or smaller regional carriers. Even some of those smaller ones got the SG3. And HTC seems to be repeating the same process yet again which lead to low HOX sales. How do they expect to compete with Samsung and Apple with such a limited release? I beginning to lose faith in this company. They dont seem to listen to what their real customers really want.
    That's exactly what I'm thinking why just release it on one carrier since there sales are down they should release it on all carriers for more sales.

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

Isn't this the international version of the HTC one x? Or am i mistaken.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.

Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #30  

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by gollum18 View Post
    Isn't this the international version of the HTC one x? Or am i mistaken.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    This is the HTC One X+.

Author Of NoobTech
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    8,890 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

So, yeah, the carriers decide what to carry. AT&T probably wanted exclusivity so they paid for it.
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin O'Quinn View Post
    So, yeah, the carriers decide what to carry. AT&T probably wanted exclusivity so they paid for it.
    I hate carrier exclusivity. Because the phone I always want is not on my carrier.

AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    8,890 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by ZachA View Post
    I hate carrier exclusivity. Because the phone I always want is not on my carrier.

Verizon hasn't announced anything for the holidays yet. They will. Patience. :-)

I'm seriously considering waiting for this phone but my love/hate relationship with HTC is kinda drawing me away.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Android Central Forums
    coronaboy10 likes this.

Verizon's going to announce some terrible 7 inch phablet monstrosity that won't sell well and be laughed at by the community. The OneX+ is absolutely everything I want in a phone short of lacking the SD card. If they can't match those specs I really don't want the phone and it'll be pathetic when they're spitting out boring dual-cores and falling behind the other carriers because they're so worried over their network that they ignore any good phone that isn't the most cliched and boring of all phones(the iPhone).

Default HTC One X+ Benchmarks: Beats Everything!

Quote Originally Posted by CrotchBat View Post
    Verizon's going to announce some terrible 7 inch phablet monstrosity that won't sell well and be laughed at by the community. The OneX+ is absolutely everything I want in a phone short of lacking the SD card. If they can't match those specs I really don't want the phone and it'll be pathetic when they're spitting out boring dual-cores and falling behind the other carriers because they're so worried over their network that they ignore any good phone that isn't the most cliched and boring of all phones(the iPhone).
    Go read on DroidLife what Verizon's device roadmap is for the holidays. It is anything but boring.
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    8,890 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by JHBThree View Post
    Go read on DroidLife what Verizon's device roadmap is for the holidays. It is anything but boring.
    Yes because roadmaps are always true.

No doubt Verizon will have some amazing devices available for the holidays. It should go without saying...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12