Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 34 of 34
Like Tree3Likes
  1. #26  

    Default Re: HTC ONE X+

    I got my HOX+ on Friday. Stopped drinking the Apple koolaid. Loving it so far except battery life. Guess I got spoiled by my Nexus 7. Definitely going to have to charge throughout the day.

    Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2
  2. #27  
    cyanogen-man's Avatar

    Posts
    1,048 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,049 Global Posts
    ROM
    ice cold sandwich aokp

    Default Re: HTC ONE X+

    You scare me. I'm getting excellent battery life so far. Fell asleep with the radio on. 4 hours later hardly a dent. I played a game hardly a dent. I played music on the way home with GPS took about an hour yesterday. Hardly a dent. Is it ok for the first few days then tanks:/


    Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums
  3. #28  

    Default Re: HTC ONE X+

    Quote Originally Posted by ldgregory View Post
    I got my HOX+ on Friday. Stopped drinking the Apple koolaid. Loving it so far except battery life. Guess I got spoiled by my Nexus 7. Definitely going to have to charge throughout the day.

    Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2
    I sold my iPhone 5 on Friday and bought the One X+ . Finally a really map and YouTube FULL SCREEN.

    Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2
    erwaso and SenseMonkey like this.
  4. #29  
    cyanogen-man's Avatar

    Posts
    1,048 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,049 Global Posts
    ROM
    ice cold sandwich aokp

    Default Re: HTC ONE X+

    Lol enjoy @)

    Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums
  5. #30  

    Default Re: HTC ONE X+

    Quote Originally Posted by cyanogen-man View Post
    You scare me. I'm getting excellent battery life so far. Fell asleep with the radio on. 4 hours later hardly a dent. I played a game hardly a dent. I played music on the way home with GPS took about an hour yesterday. Hardly a dent. Is it ok for the first few days then tanks:/
    It seems to be an app issue. I've been using Carat to get a better handle on what apps are sucking the battery. It identified a few that I've disabled over the last few days. Things are looking much better today. I'll let you know by days end. Amazon app store seemed to big a big battery hog, and they just released an update to correct it.

    Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2
  6. #31  
    cyanogen-man's Avatar

    Posts
    1,048 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,049 Global Posts
    ROM
    ice cold sandwich aokp

    Default Re: HTC ONE X+

    Woot


    Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums
  7. #32  

    Default HTC ONE X+

    Can anyone give an accurate idea of battery life on the one x+, specifically compared to a 4s running ios6? I upgraded to iOS 6 when it first came out and have regretted it ever since. The phone lags sending texts, drains significantly quicker and is more and more unpleasant by the day. I loved the one x at the time of release but hated how it got cheaped out on processor, battery and storage. The UI is the best non-vanilla UI or android IMO, the keyboard is fantastic and the camera/screen blow me away, but battery life is a huge seller for me and that's why I went with the 4s when it came out.

    Looking to go back to android again now that I've had all these issues and can't decide if I want the one x+, the note 2 or wait for the s4. In reality, the note 2 would be perfect but the size is a bit much for me. The battery life though is amazing and that's where I care the most. Does the battery boost for the one x+ make it respectable with moderate use throughout the day (mostly web browsing, sometimes some tune in or pandora but not for more than 30-60 mins)? I'd really love to go with the one x+ and flash vanilla jb or something similar, but there's no point if I can't feel comfortable getting through the day on one charge.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #33  
    SenseMonkey's Avatar

    Posts
    1,786 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,797 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: HTC ONE X+

    Quote Originally Posted by Chappie View Post
    Can anyone give an accurate idea of battery life on the one x+, specifically compared to a 4s running ios6? I upgraded to iOS 6 when it first came out and have regretted it ever since. The phone lags sending texts, drains significantly quicker and is more and more unpleasant by the day. I loved the one x at the time of release but hated how it got cheaped out on processor, battery and storage. The UI is the best non-vanilla UI or android IMO, the keyboard is fantastic and the camera/screen blow me away, but battery life is a huge seller for me and that's why I went with the 4s when it came out.

    Looking to go back to android again now that I've had all these issues and can't decide if I want the one x+, the note 2 or wait for the s4. In reality, the note 2 would be perfect but the size is a bit much for me. The battery life though is amazing and that's where I care the most. Does the battery boost for the one x+ make it respectable with moderate use throughout the day (mostly web browsing, sometimes some tune in or pandora but not for more than 30-60 mins)? I'd really love to go with the one x+ and flash vanilla jb or something similar, but there's no point if I can't feel comfortable getting through the day on one charge.
    I can't really comment on battery life since I've had it for a day only, but right now to me it's draining pretty qucik,which is what I want cause I'm trying to get a few complete cycles out the battery. But just know when you play some HEAVY graphic intense games your battery will start being eaten away. I played horn for 30 min and my battery went down from 90 (or 80%) to 40%. Which I personally don't mind cause I'm doing it purposely. But the 64Gb,tegra 3 processor,and jellybean are awesome and smooth..

    From my ONE X+ :-D
  9. #34  

    Default HTC ONE X+

    Not to mention probably the best form factor of any smartphone right now.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Pricing of the HTC One X on Three (UK)
    By kostek92 in forum HTC One X
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-04-2013, 11:56 PM
  2. HTC One X wallpapers
    By Alex Dobie in forum HTC One X
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-27-2012, 05:41 PM
  3. HTC One V specs
    By delthor7 in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-01-2012, 05:26 PM
  4. What carriers in the U.S.? HTC One-X
    By blacksapphire08 in forum Rumored Devices Lounge
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 11:13 AM

Posting Permissions