Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Default Re: HTC ONE X+

I got my HOX+ on Friday. Stopped drinking the Apple koolaid. Loving it so far except battery life. Guess I got spoiled by my Nexus 7. Definitely going to have to charge throughout the day.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    1,049 Global Posts
    ROM
    ice cold sandwich aokp

You scare me. I'm getting excellent battery life so far. Fell asleep with the radio on. 4 hours later hardly a dent. I played a game hardly a dent. I played music on the way home with GPS took about an hour yesterday. Hardly a dent. Is it ok for the first few days then tanks:/

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by ldgregory View Post
    I got my HOX+ on Friday. Stopped drinking the Apple koolaid. Loving it so far except battery life. Guess I got spoiled by my Nexus 7. Definitely going to have to charge throughout the day.

I sold my iPhone 5 on Friday and bought the One X+ . Finally a really map and YouTube FULL SCREEN.

erwaso and SenseMonkey like this.

Global Posts
    1,049 Global Posts
    ROM
    ice cold sandwich aokp

Lol enjoy @)

Quote Originally Posted by cyanogen-man View Post
    You scare me. I'm getting excellent battery life so far. Fell asleep with the radio on. 4 hours later hardly a dent. I played a game hardly a dent. I played music on the way home with GPS took about an hour yesterday. Hardly a dent. Is it ok for the first few days then tanks:/
    It seems to be an app issue. I've been using Carat to get a better handle on what apps are sucking the battery. It identified a few that I've disabled over the last few days. Things are looking much better today. I'll let you know by days end. Amazon app store seemed to big a big battery hog, and they just released an update to correct it.

Global Posts
    1,049 Global Posts
    ROM
    ice cold sandwich aokp

Woot

Default HTC ONE X+

Can anyone give an accurate idea of battery life on the one x+, specifically compared to a 4s running ios6? I upgraded to iOS 6 when it first came out and have regretted it ever since. The phone lags sending texts, drains significantly quicker and is more and more unpleasant by the day. I loved the one x at the time of release but hated how it got cheaped out on processor, battery and storage. The UI is the best non-vanilla UI or android IMO, the keyboard is fantastic and the camera/screen blow me away, but battery life is a huge seller for me and that's why I went with the 4s when it came out.

Looking to go back to android again now that I've had all these issues and can't decide if I want the one x+, the note 2 or wait for the s4. In reality, the note 2 would be perfect but the size is a bit much for me. The battery life though is amazing and that's where I care the most. Does the battery boost for the one x+ make it respectable with moderate use throughout the day (mostly web browsing, sometimes some tune in or pandora but not for more than 30-60 mins)? I'd really love to go with the one x+ and flash vanilla jb or something similar, but there's no point if I can't feel comfortable getting through the day on one charge.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #33  

Global Posts
    1,797 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Chappie View Post
    Can anyone give an accurate idea of battery life on the one x+, specifically compared to a 4s running ios6? I upgraded to iOS 6 when it first came out and have regretted it ever since. The phone lags sending texts, drains significantly quicker and is more and more unpleasant by the day. I loved the one x at the time of release but hated how it got cheaped out on processor, battery and storage. The UI is the best non-vanilla UI or android IMO, the keyboard is fantastic and the camera/screen blow me away, but battery life is a huge seller for me and that's why I went with the 4s when it came out.

Looking to go back to android again now that I've had all these issues and can't decide if I want the one x+, the note 2 or wait for the s4. In reality, the note 2 would be perfect but the size is a bit much for me. The battery life though is amazing and that's where I care the most. Does the battery boost for the one x+ make it respectable with moderate use throughout the day (mostly web browsing, sometimes some tune in or pandora but not for more than 30-60 mins)? I'd really love to go with the one x+ and flash vanilla jb or something similar, but there's no point if I can't feel comfortable getting through the day on one charge.
    I can't really comment on battery life since I've had it for a day only, but right now to me it's draining pretty qucik,which is what I want cause I'm trying to get a few complete cycles out the battery. But just know when you play some HEAVY graphic intense games your battery will start being eaten away. I played horn for 30 min and my battery went down from 90 (or 80%) to 40%. Which I personally don't mind cause I'm doing it purposely. But the 64Gb,tegra 3 processor,and jellybean are awesome and smooth..

From my ONE X+ :-D

Default HTC ONE X+

Not to mention probably the best form factor of any smartphone right now.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12