HTC ONE X+

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
So its official guys,the one x went down for a reason. Comming to the states,narrowing it down to tmobile and at&t,one if not both will get this awsome device. A post at www.pocketables.com confirmed it. Yes it will be quad core,and might possibly sport lte connectivity since it might be comming to at&t. I hate how fast technology moves. I got this super cool phone 3 weeks ago,and now theres somthing better lol(not the iphone 5 of course aha) so (im not positive on this) but itll be comming with a 1.7Ghz Quad-core Tegra 3+ "Wayne"(i think is its code name) processor. Pretty sweet if you ask me,i might just have to switch lol.

Sent from my super awe-esome Htc one x:)

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Ah, okay. Me, I'm probably gonna pass on the X+. So many things on my want list, but not enough money to get them all. :D

Sent from my HTC One X

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm curious about the Lumia 920 and the next Nexus. If we could get cutting edge hardware in a Nexus, that would be awesome

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

srosencrans

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Have they said whether the One X+ is coming to T-Mobile or not, or only AT&T?

I would have preferred the original One X international version without the LTE, but it appears that it won't work on T-Mobile's 3G from what I hear.

phonegeek

May 8, 2012
Visit site
There was an article last week that One X+ was going through FCC with AT&T frequencies...

I was hoping to hear more about this from HTC tomorrow but it sounds like tomorrow will be mostly about new WP8 devices...

Blaize19

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Have they said whether the One X+ is coming to T-Mobile or not, or only AT&T?

I would have preferred the original One X international version without the LTE, but it appears that it won't work on T-Mobile's 3G from what I hear.

FWIW, I asked at a T-Mobile corp store yesterday, and they said they're getting it.

Sent from my HTC One S using Android Central Forums

srosencrans

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
FWIW, I asked at a T-Mobile corp store yesterday, and they said they're getting it.

Yeah, I asked at mine yesterday and he said the HTC rep was in the day before but couldn't tell me anything. I think it was probably for the upcoming Windows phone. It would be super nice to have a version of the One X on T-Mobile HSPA+.

Blaize19

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I asked at mine yesterday and he said the HTC rep was in the day before but couldn't tell me anything. I think it was probably for the upcoming Windows phone. It would be super nice to have a version of the One X on T-Mobile HSPA+.

Yeah, I think the more One choices the better. I just love the size and materials of my S, despite the pentile screen, so don't know if I would trade up or not.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I think the more One choices the better. I just love the size and materials of my S, despite the pentile screen, so don't know if I would trade up or not.

I asked an at&t rep and had no clue what I was talking about. -.-

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

anon(104764)

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
At&t needs to stop fiddling around and provide us with a release date on the HOX+. The competition is fierce and Samsung just announced a 64gb S3 (internal storage). HTC can only use its Tegra 3, 64gb, and beautiful screen as a selling point for so long.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
At&t needs to stop fiddling around and provide us with a release date on the HOX+. The competition is fierce and Samsung just announced a 64gb S3 (internal storage). HTC can only use its Tegra 3, 64gb, and beautiful screen as a selling point for so long.

I totally agree,I had the one x then switched to the s3 then back to the one x and the only phone I want right now is my current one x with Jb or the one x+ with all that whopping memory.! :eek: That hold all my games,music,pics etc no sweat. :cool:

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

vsnlweb

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
The One X+ is actually a lot smoother but I wish it came with one of the smaller sized chip so that the phone doesn't heat up and is more power efficient.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
The One X+ is actually a lot smoother but I wish it came with one of the smaller sized chip so that the phone doesn't heat up and is more power efficient.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

So you want a One X+ powered by something other than a tegra?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith