HTC One on Verizon?

Pakbackr

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
As a loyal Verizon customer, receiving a pretty sweet grandfathered data rate ($10/mth), I am not going to be switching services anytime soon. But this HTC One series looks like it could run rings around my Rezound. What is the deal with the HTC One not being on Verizon, and might we see it there in the next year?

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I guess its one of those things where all carries don't get them, why Samsung is now pushing for their phones to be released on all major carries with no change. Verizon is for the "droid incredible" brand. Which it got that and not the one x one s or one v. But if rumors are true we may see a HTC X brand on Verizon. I really do hope. I love HTC.

ZachA

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
There was rumors of Verizon getting a variant of the One X+ but renamed as the Droid Incredible X. Why does Verizon always have to have different models then everybody else.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
There was rumors of Verizon getting a variant of the One X+ but renamed as the Droid Incredible X. Why does Verizon always have to have different models then everybody else.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Inc X rumor is something different. The 5" screen device.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez