HTC One on Verizon?
As a loyal Verizon customer, receiving a pretty sweet grandfathered data rate ($10/mth), I am not going to be switching services anytime soon. But this HTC One series looks like it could run rings around my Rezound. What is the deal with the HTC One not being on Verizon, and might we see it there in the next year?
- 09-27-2012, 03:58 PM #2
- 1,073 Posts
- Stock Sense 4.1.1
Re: HTC One on Verizon?
I guess its one of those things where all carries don't get them, why Samsung is now pushing for their phones to be released on all major carries with no change. Verizon is for the "droid incredible" brand. Which it got that and not the one x one s or one v. But if rumors are true we may see a HTC X brand on Verizon. I really do hope. I love HTC.Privacy is overrated :P
- 10-02-2012, 09:19 AM #3
- 10-02-2012, 07:31 PM #4Forum Rules & Guidelines -- CLICK HERE
I'm an NVIDIA Tegra Champ. Here's what that means. It means that from time to time I might receive products and/or services from NVIDIA to evaluate them and provide feedback to NVIDIA and you, our valuable members. What this does NOT mean is that my opinion will be biased. Any opinion that I express here and elsewhere are solely based on my personal preference and any relevant expertise that I may/may not have on the subject matter.
- 10-02-2012, 07:41 PM #5
- By Atomic_Monkey in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 40Last Post: 10-06-2012, 10:01 AM
- By Dualboy in forum VerizonReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2012, 04:55 PM
- By masterpiecefinishes in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 29Last Post: 07-12-2011, 02:17 PM
- By Phil Nickinson in forum US Cellular MergeReplies: 19Last Post: 05-14-2011, 11:17 AM
- By relient28 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 11-16-2010, 09:39 PM