Help me decide!! GS3, GN2, or OX+

BCShakarov

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm still using my iPhone 4 and have an upgrade burning after returning iPhone 5.
I initially wanted the note 2 but it might be too big considering I have a 10.1 note tablet.
I then thought about getting the S3 and then I fell upon the HOX+ and now im confused.
The specs on the htc look great with the exception of the ram. I can manage with 32gb of storage so an sdcard isn't a deal breaker and I'm assuming most if not all accessories for HOX will work with HOX+ being the same exact size.
Touchwhiz on my tablet is nice but after seeing a sense comparison, I kinda like the eye candy in the htc and I hear the speaker and beats audio is better, though I'm not one to use an EQ. But
I heard customer support for htc isn't as good as samsung so that may be a factor.
If the price comes out to $199 and it releases later this month I may have a serious dilemma.
Some advice please.

Sazura65

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I've had my Galaxy S III since launch day - and I love it. It's a fantastic, fast, and beautiful device. Not only does it run and look like a dream, it's got a few things many other flagship Android phones don't seem to - a removable battery and expandable storage.

However, the One X+ is looking to be another great phone from HTC - it boasts a quad core processor with LTE, (assuming you're living in Canada or the United States) and a simply gorgeous display. It's shaping up to blow the lid off most other Android releases this fall in terms of specs, and might be worth waiting for.

So in the end, it all boils down to personal preference :) These are all great phones, and in the end, it comes down to which one works best for you - as they all have their pros and cons.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Android Central Forums

anon(104764)

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
It's the 31st and the HOX+ has launched in UK. At this point, I'm looking for a specific release date from ATT.
Holiday season is upon us, and devices are being released left and right. Google just made me second guess waiting for the Plus by setting up the Nexus 4 for a Nov 13 launch. Not getting into comparisons, but how could one turn down $349 no contract. That opens up the gates for an upgrade anytime....

Lastnv

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
It's the 31st and the HOX+ has launched in UK. At this point, I'm looking for a specific release date from ATT.
Holiday season is upon us, and devices are being released left and right. Google just made me second guess waiting for the Plus by setting up the Nexus 4 for a Nov 13 launch. Not getting into comparisons, but how could one turn down $349 no contract. That opens up the gates for an upgrade anytime....
If you renew your contract but don't get a new phone will the subsidized price be left open until you decide you want to upgrade?