- 31 Posts
Just when I made up my mind about the one x+
...htc has to reveal the J Butterfly. This is the phone I was hoping for. 5" amazon lcd3 screen, quad core with sense ui.
I was set on getting the one x+ but even though the butterfly will only b available in Japan my gut tells me it's very likely that something very similar will come to the US. The question of course is how soon.
Would it be worth to wait maybe till year end and see if the 5" will release or should I get the one x+ since its more certain to come b4 ye?
- 10-19-2012, 12:56 PM #2
- 64 Posts
Re: Just when I made up my mind about the one x+
I have heard that the J is going to be coming to Verizon and the Droid Incredible X, so unless you are on big red you may have to wait even longer. No idea when this will happen though.
I am a little stumped as when the One X + is coming out. At&T announced it before the Optimus G and the Optimus G is coming out on 11/2.
- 10-23-2012, 01:43 PM #3
- 12-21-2012, 08:23 AM #4
- By Stewby85 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 10-17-2014, 04:50 AM
- By Bigum1969 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 3Last Post: 07-04-2011, 02:32 AM
- By Egz in forum VerizonReplies: 14Last Post: 10-31-2010, 11:13 AM
- By messiah143 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2010, 11:58 AM
- By Ms Charli in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 9Last Post: 07-15-2010, 12:34 AM