question about returning htc one x+

PhillyPhatFan

May 9, 2012
Visit site
I bought my 1 x from ebay brand new out the box is there anyway I can exchange it at the local AT&T store or by calling the 1 800 number it didn't come with the receipt so what are my options because the battery life on this phone is terrible absolutely terrible

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
sorry maybe I didnt hit send.

There is a manufacturer warranty on the phone. Just call them up At&T and tell them that the battery life is bad, there must be something wrong. They will send you a replacement. More than likely it will be a refurb though so be sure it is bad. They will not take a return though I am sure of that. Maybe after several replacements they may offer you a different phone.

Have you tried a reset or anything else? What kind of battery life are you getting?

Your other options are to sell the phone and buy a different one off contract.

PhillyPhatFan

May 9, 2012
Visit site
I reset the phone, I turned off background data, nfc, Bluetooth, and when I'm not using internet I turn off the data, when I text every 15 mins it seems like I'm watching movies battery just drains and when I go to the task manager the google maps and Google plus is always on n I check my email every other hour and search the web every now and then and it take like 3 hours to get a full charge from low battery

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton