One X+ wifi like One X

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys I have a one X and been through 3 phones and all seem to have a wifi issue when I put the phone to sleep where my alerts are usually delayed as if my wifi connection drops. Only way to resolve is to use data only (but I don't have unlimited) or put wifi mode in advanced settings to best performance (drains battery so fast this way). When I unlock the phone my connection comes back then get all my notifications so I miss a lot of them in real time.

I was wondering if the one x+ had the same issues?

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Turn the battery saver off with WiFi. The battery saver is what dose this. Soon as they ha e a great root method and cyanogen I'm rooting and gonna play with this sweet tegra.
Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Does it at night and day doesn't matter and this is my third phone. I don't have battery save mode enabled and I have it set to keep wifi on even during sleep.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Ryan Siegel

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
mine turns on/off intermittently day or night with any setting I put it on... Battery saver on/off etc. Plus it never remembers my home network password or auto connects to any network... Very very sparatic wifi on my one x

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Oh wow no issues such as those. Even with an otter box. Hmm take some screen shots of the WiFi settings. Mite be able to help hmmmm.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums