Ditched the lumia 920

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Picked up the one x+. My first HTC device, primarily have used Samsung and still have my note 2. Very nice device!!!! So far I'm really liking it. A little more polished then Samsung (Sense vs. Touchwiz).

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

maverick96

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Picked up the one x+. My first HTC device, primarily have used Samsung and still have my note 2. Very nice device!!!! So far I'm really liking it. A little more polished then Samsung (Sense vs. Touchwiz).

I just picked up a one x+ as well. Only thing I notice is that it gets a little hot.

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
So I've had it for a week. So far I really like the phone. The UI is great and I don't find Sense obtrusive at all. Sense is polished and much nicer graphically then touchwiz. Screen is on par with the 920, both are excellent and I can see how someone would have a tough time going back to an AMOLED screen. The two things that are horrid are BT call quality (as others have noted) and the constant loss of WIFI connection that locks up the device so that it receives no data. I don't so much mind the BT issue, I can deal with that, but the Wifi issue is a headache because it happens in my office the most. I'm hoping both can be fixed with a OTA but it doesn't sound like HTC feels there is a problem with BT call quality as noted in other threads. Not sure how they've been in the past with updates as this is my first HTC device to play with.

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
So I've had it for a week. So far I really like the phone. The UI is great and I don't find Sense obtrusive at all. Sense is polished and much nicer graphically then touchwiz. Screen is on par with the 920, both are excellent and I can see how someone would have a tough time going back to an AMOLED screen. The two things that are horrid are BT call quality (as others have noted) and the constant loss of WIFI connection that locks up the device so that it receives no data. I don't so much mind the BT issue, I can deal with that, but the Wifi issue is a headache because it happens in my office the most. I'm hoping both can be fixed with a OTA but it doesn't sound like HTC feels there is a problem with BT call quality as noted in other threads. Not sure how they've been in the past with updates as this is my first HTC device to play with.

You may not want to do if but if you root and install the Eglancia ROM both problems are fixed

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie