- 43 Posts
Help with one x+ on tmo
So I have an unlocked one x + I'm using on tmo. I'm having several issues. If I set the network to wcdma preferred then it will stay on edge. If I switch it to wcdma only it constantly drops the connection. Any idea how I can get a stable hspa connection? Also I set it to us bands and am in an area where the network was moved over to 1900. Anyone have any ideas????
- 01-04-2013, 06:38 PM #2
- 01-05-2013, 05:53 AM #4
- 01-08-2013, 12:18 AM #5
- 01-17-2013, 08:57 AM #6
- 01-17-2013, 01:58 PM #7
- 33 Posts
Re: Help with one x+ on tmo
I had the same problem with my SIM-unlocked AT&T One X. I called T-Mo and they gave me the APN settings to make everything work. This will enable 4G on the 850/1900MHz and also MMS. Go to Settings ---> Mobile Network ---> Access Point Names (APN) ---> Menu ---> New APN. Copy the values then save. Then restart the phone.
- By ownmorfeet in forum HTC One XReplies: 8Last Post: 01-09-2013, 10:25 PM
- By matrix2004 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 09-23-2010, 11:14 PM
- By Theodore in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2010, 02:10 PM
- By matrix2004 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2010, 11:34 PM
- By allisongogators in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2009, 11:18 PM